Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

We are safe like, thankfully.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

Where do you see us winning another game ?

Theres no rule that says you need to win another one is there? :lol:

37 points isn't enough to stay up.

You get points for draws as well.

We cant score or defend, we certainly wont get a 0-0. We cant win from behind which is what happens in every game.

I dont see another point while this mingebracket is in charge, i really cant.

Guest bimpy474

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

I hear they give you points for a draw as well these days, we dont need many(even indulging this stupid convo)

As condesending as ever i notice. Sod off.

Guest Dontooner

Waiting for the voice of reason, Ian W to tell us how impatient we are. Where are you Ian ?

How could I forget! that promised land also known as stability  :lol:

:lol:

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

We cant score or defend, we certainly wont get a 0-0. We cant win from behind which is what happens in every game.

Don't think even Pardew's exalted powers of listless defeat will get us 12 losses in a row.

We're not going down. There are plenty of things to worry about without needlessly discussing this.

Sounds very much like the people who said Sunderland are already as good as relegated. They've got a good chance of getting out of it and we could still drop, this team has literally fallen off a cliff, this is not just a blimp in form it a huge drop off and 37 points may not be enough at the end of the day. Not at all likely we'll be relegated but not impossible.

Guest VanBarduck

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

The rest of this is his responsibility.

Our lack of ambitions comes from him too, this prick benched his two most technical players and opted for the most rigid and obsolete formation ever. That says it all.

Guest bimpy474

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

Don't think even Pardew's exalted powers of listless defeat will get us 12 losses in a row.

We haven't scored in 7 of the last 8 premiership games, including Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom and lost a cup game to Cardiff.

I think it's very possible.

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

%'s innit? I'm sure he was fucking delighted when he l$ft.

If you read between the lines of what he's said this week he'd written this game off, annoys me when people suggest those sort of quotes don't affect performances.  All too often you can sense a fear-filled performance based on his comments in the build-up.

Yep, I reckon so.

Yep, I reckon so.

100%. It's the MA model. Anyone denying it is naive as fuck tbh.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

We haven't scored in 7 of the last 8 premiership games, including Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom and lost a cup game to Cardiff.

I think it's very possible.

You think we'll pick up 0 points for the rest of the season whilst 5 of the bottom 7 will all pick up between 10-13?

If you read between the lines of what he's said this week he'd written this game off, annoys me when people suggest those sort of quotes don't affect performances.  All too often you can sense a fear-filled performance based on his comments in the build-up.

He looked downbeat before the Sunderland game and we got well beaten that day by one of the worst teams in the division. Of course it has an effect.

Think he will be sacked soon like (or do I?)

I look forward to Sally Nugent telling me tomorrow morning that the hopeless fucker has gone :)