Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: As if the years on his contract makes a difference, either.

8 successive years of doing your job impeccably. Renew? Nah. :yao:

I've said this before but, as long as Ashley is here, the only time Pardew will get binned will be when it's too late. That is literally the only scenario where he will get the sack.

I think back to when Glen Roeder took over from Souness and it was like the dark grey clouds cleared and everyone suddenly got a huge boost. That first game against Portsmouth was like chalk and cheese compared with the games that came before it and was obviously topped off with Shearer getting the record.

We need that now. Doesn't matter who it is anymore, we need a change because these players have given up. They are coming out, running around a bit, then losing and no one cares because that's the message the manager has sent out every time he opens his stupid face.

I think back to when Glen Roeder took over from Souness and it was like the dark grey clouds cleared and everyone suddenly got a huge boost. That first game against Portsmouth was like chalk and cheese compared with the games that came before it and was obviously topped off with Shearer getting the record.

We need that now. Doesn't matter who it is anymore, we need a change because these players have given up. They are coming out, running around a bit, then losing and no one cares because that's the message the manager has sent out every time he opens his stupid face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree with that. The "not-Souness" effect would be similar here IMO.

I keep coming back to the same question............Which of our players has he improved?

You look at Rodgers at Liverpool who's got Henderson playing better, has adapted Gerrards game etc.

Sherwood at Spurs with Adebayor/Bentelab

Who has AP genuinely improved?

Pards: “All the players that have come here have improved, I can’t think of one who hasn’t."

I keep coming back to the same question............Which of our players has he improved?

You look at Rodgers at Liverpool who's got Henderson playing better, has adapted Gerrards game etc.

Sherwood at Spurs with Adebayor/Bentelab

Who has AP genuinely improved?

Pards: “All the players that have come here have improved, I can’t think of one who hasn’t."

That's funny because I can't think of one who has you smarmy foreskin.

"He started off really well like, with a 5th place finish and that, and everybody thought he was great. But then they realises he wasn't because he nearlly got relegated and started playing this Shola Ameobi guy, who's like Carl Cort but not as good. But they still did like him because they blamed it all on this Ashley geezer, who owned the club or summin, so it was all his fault and they started asking Pardew to give them a wave, which was weird."

I agree, but Pardew like Kinnear, is just buffer for the big evil - albeit a much worse, bigger buffer. Only once Ashley is gone will the clouds really clear away, and the fans will (potentially) have a club to feel proud of... I can kind of visualise the day. In my head, the players run out against Ipswich (for some reason :lol:) on a Saturday at 3pm. One day.

Another cripplingly abject 'performance'. He can't organise them, he can't motivate them, he picks payers who consistently play poorly, he's tactically retarded and he never takes any form of responsibility for what's happening on the park. Can't understand how anyone can say he's doing well and/or he's an average manager.

He's a slimy cunt who also happens to be absolutely wank at his job.

Guest Dontooner

Guess his track record at his previous clubs as kingpin fraudster turn out to be true afterall?

Not hard to pick up in his lifeless route 1 football.

Outclassed by the tactical mastermind that is Tim fucking Sherwood. Well fucking done you useless sack of shite.

They've got better players too tbf. Though I'm sure someone told me that they got them by spending money or something equally silly.

I really don't see why a manager down-playing his team's chances in a press conference means anything. That's the smart thing to do. You're supposed to publicly take the pressure off the players. It's one of the reasons why Mourinho is so good.

What kind of fucking mentalist goes to a press conference and says "aye, we'll win nee bother."

Even when Premier League teams are playing against League One sides in the cups, the manager will generally do the usual, "anything can happen on the night," bit. It's just good sense.

Yet when Pardew does it he's "demoralizing the team." It's ludicrous, for fuck's sake. 

Outclassed by the tactical mastermind that is Tim fucking Sherwood. Well fucking done you useless sack of shite.

He's always outclassed by greenhorn managers. Because they're usually progressive and fresh-minded.