Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I think they meant about Sunderland getting to Wembley, Of course we aren't jealous. Pardew doesn't want to get to Wembley. 8th is where it's at like

At Uni on Wednesday, we were given the task of listing 10 reasons why Pardew had to go.

And I froze :lol: I just didnt know where to begin, my brain is overloaded with the unbelievable errors he's made, the bullshit he speaks etc.

What should have been an easy task was, in fact, horrific because the non-NUFC fans still dont get the hate. A mass brainwashing has taken place, making me feel like I'm the stupid one. The same masses that dont 'get' Ben Arfa. I just couldnt put the reasons into fluent words. Sorry guys :(

What did Lambert actually say?

'The expectancy will be on Newcastle. They have been beaten at home pretty heavily in the last few games.

'We are going to go there on the front foot because if we do then their crowd might become edgy.

'Any club that has a big fan base, especially at home they expect to win. When things are going against you then you can hear the grumblings.

'And sometimes, as a player, it can get to you. You have got to try to get their crowd against them.'

'We have got 17 points away from home. We showed at Anfield we can hurt teams on their own patch.

'Alan has done a good job there. But we want to look upwards and close the gap between ourselves and Newcastle if we can.'

Guest Haris Vuckic

'The expectancy will be on Newcastle. They have been beaten at home pretty heavily in the last few games.

'We are going to go there on the front foot because if we do then their crowd might become edgy.

'Any club that has a big fan base, especially at home they expect to win. When things are going against you then you can hear the grumblings.

'And sometimes, as a player, it can get to you. You have got to try to get their crowd against them.'

'We have got 17 points away from home. We showed at Anfield we can hurt teams on their own patch.

'Alan has done a good job there. But we want to look upwards and close the gap between ourselves and Newcastle if we can.'

:thup:

Aye he's spot on like we've always been a fairly tetchy crowd.

It's okay, Pards has shot back with " He might regret saying that after the game"

Go get em tiger.

Guest bimpy474

:thup:

Aye he's spot on like we've always been a fairly tetchy crowd.

0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, The crowd should be fucking furious not just tetchy.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I'd like to see Pards run over and shout abuse at Lambert like he did to Pellegrini. Lambert would KO him with one punch.

It'd look a lot like this.

http://i.imgur.com/l9xWpl6.gif

:scared:

Guest snoopythewriter

The correct answer to the 'jealous of Sunderland' question is: "I'm not jealous of their league position. Do I wish it was us in the final of the league cup? Of course, but I'm a spineless cunt, so..."

Can imagine the reaction if he'd said he was jealous of Sunderland.

Well he could have done the thing of 'they've done marvellously/whatever to get they have' and dodged the leading question. Instead he engaged the cocksure, smug prick mode that he uses to get round his failings all too often and tried to score some desperate kudos from the more gullible of our fans.

I've given up listening to the f*cking hogwash he comes out with, it's utterly meaningless. He's the epitome of the boss's son, in a job where - no matter how poorly he performs - he can't be binned.

He's a lying c*nt without a shred of integrity and he can f*ck off with his drivel.