Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have lost by 3 goals or more in 5 games since xmas. That tells me everything I need to know about our disciplined players and manager. I don't think Ben Arfa is a world beater but he is a better option than gouff or sissoko on the wing.

Pardew wants us to be solid and prevent other teams scoring without considering how we are gonna score, he is scared of creativity.

Look at every time the opposition get a corner or free kick in our half. Every man back in the box rather than a player on half way taking 2-3 of their players out the game. He is a Fucking coward man, he brought Ben arfa off at 1-0 last week and we lost 4-0 so don't tell me we need disciplined players. Gouffran was awful as were most of our team, yet Pardew decides Ben arfa is being too creative and lose by more goals anyway.

Fact is Pardew is a shit coach, shit manager and a cunt of a person. He has no redeemable qualities

The guy played Marlon Harewood and left Carlos Tevez on the bench.  One played for such illustrious clubs as Barnsley, Blackpool and Bristol City while the other had to make do scraping a career at the likes of Corinthians, Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus (not to mention being capped by that well known international minnow Argentina).

Hayden Mullins, FA cup runner up, was preferred in midfield to Champions League, La Liga, Copa del Rey, Primera Division, Campeonato, Supercopa de España, Uefa Super Cup and Fifa Club World cup winner Javier Mascherano.

It's gonna make you look a little mental if you try and somehow justify that.

We're talking 2006-2007 Harewood and Mullins here though, any footballing man will tell you that season isn't a reflection of their careers as a whole, both were in undroppable form, world class they were.

We have lost by 3 goals or more in 5 games since xmas. That tells me everything I need to know about our disciplined players and manager. I don't think Ben Arfa is a world beater but he is a better option than gouff or sissoko on the wing.

Pardew wants us to be solid and prevent other teams scoring without considering how we are gonna score, he is scared of creativity.

Look at every time the opposition get a corner or free kick in our half. Every man back in the box rather than a player on half way taking 2-3 of their players out the game. He is a Fucking coward man, he brought Ben arfa off at 1-0 last week and we lost 4-0 so don't tell me we need disciplined players. Gouffran was awful as were most of our team, yet Pardew decides Ben arfa is being too creative and lose by more goals anyway.

Fact is Pardew is a shit coach, shit manager and a cunt of a person. He has no redeemable qualities

He's retarded.  He still hasn't worked out that the more you invite the opposition onto you the more pressure you will be under.  Using attacking players to limit the opposition in terms of how many players they can commit forward is alien to him, he just doesn't understand the concept.  Instead of chopping the balls off our attack to try and deal with the opposition's full backs getting forward we could just make sure the opposition full backs can't get forward because they're shit scared of someone like HBA being free with the ball behind them.

It's like a knight ditching his sword and opting for two shields instead, he's just asking to be beat on.

Look at every time the opposition get a corner or free kick in our half. Every man back in the box rather than a player on half way taking 2-3 of their players out the game. He is a f***ing coward man, he brought Ben arfa off at 1-0 last week and we lost 4-0 so don't tell me we need disciplined players. Gouffran was awful as were most of our team, yet Pardew decides Ben arfa is being too creative and lose by more goals anyway.

Fact is Pardew is a s*** coach, s*** manager and a c*** of a person. He has no redeemable qualities

He's retarded.  He still hasn't worked out that the more you invite the opposition onto you the more pressure you will be under.  Using attacking players to limit the opposition in terms of how many players they can commit forward is alien to him, he just doesn't understand the concept.  Instead of chopping the balls off our attack to try and deal with the opposition's full backs getting forward we could just make sure the opposition full backs can't get forward because they're s*** scared of someone like HBA being free with the ball behind them.

It's like a knight ditching his sword and opting for two shields instead, he's just asking to be beat on.

He appears oblivious to it all, so you must be right, he must have a level of retardation that prevents him from using words like attack, create, move and replaced with words like defend, defend more, defend a lot more.

The 3 modes of Pardcunt

Pardew said: “Most of the players who have left this club in the time I have been here haven’t gone on to better themselves, really, and that’s an indication of the job we do here, in my opinion, on the coaching pitch and the platform they have at this great club.”

Lol @ the coaching pitch

Contradicting himself again. The players 'haven't gone onto better things' if they leave yet the club 'is a great platform'. From which players can move onto better clubs, I presume he means.

Once his mouth opens it's like a runaway train. I'm pretty sure even he doesn't know what he is going to say next. The bloke is an absolute chopper.

I've never heard any other manager talk up the opposition as much as he does. It doesn't matter if we are playing a lower league side or the side at the top of the Premier League, he always comes out with reasons why it will be a tough game before we play them. Keep that negative thinking to yourself. You can be respectful of opposition without stating in the media how they will be difficult to beat.

It's basic psychology that if you keep telling yourself you can't do something then you won't do it.

Pre-emptive excuse making.  He rarely manages to join the dots though

'Yeah, a fowt we wuzz gunna get beat and look what happened.  Not my fawt is it?'

Peerless cunt that he is.  I hope he reads this thread,  although I imagine he'd push the monitor away with his head after ten seconds.  I wonder if Tina reads it? 

Think it's fairly obvious that he's not go the first clue how to get the best out of Ben Arfa. He doesn't know where to play him, he doesn't trust him and he can't motivate him. To mask his own failings he's frozen the lad out and we'll end up selling him on for a pittance because the daft cunt is atrocious at his job.

All of that is pretty disgusting but the fact it's inevitably going to be spun as getting a rotten egg out when he moves on is beyond disgraceful. Good managers can deal with talented, possibly moody, players and get the best out of them. The wank managers sell them on because they're not good enough to do their job. Guess which category this slimy prick falls into.

:clap: Couldn't have said it better myself.

Isn't Luca just a massive WUM ?

A massive WUM or mentally challenged, one of the two.

Bit strong, it is possible to disagree.

It is possible to disagree, the crap he's came out with is more than disagreeing, it's total bollocks and an attempt to change history.

Football Focus hosted from Newcastle and they don't even attempt to touch on the lack of ambition from the club or offer an assessment on Pardew beyond 'he'll be wondering why he played a weaker team in the cup'.

For fuck's sake.

Guest neesy111

Football Focus hosted from Newcastle and they don't even attempt to touch on the lack of ambition from the club or offer an assessment on Pardew beyond 'he'll be wondering why he played a weaker team in the cup'.

For fuck's sake.

Notice the staged questions as well?

Well it's to be expected that they're already lined up, I just don't understand why questions about the state of the club and manager aren't the most pressing thing.

Guest tollemache

Well it's to be expected that they're already lined up, I just don't understand why questions about the state of the club and manager aren't the most pressing thing.

Because nobody really cares, any more than you care about board-level goings on at West Ham etc... If we were fighting relegation they'd probably start connecting the dots and asking that kind of question, but a cynical approach to advertising or a slightly unambitious transfer policy aren't much of a story if the club is roughly where it should be* in the league. Similarly, a club's form taking a massive nosedive when they're marooned in mid-table with naff all to play for isn't much of an earthshaking concept either. The popular perception of Pardew will remain that he's done an ok-ish job this year, pretty much no matter what happens, and the popular perception of Mike Ashley will hinge similarly on the club's general fortunes in the league.

Not saying a TV show focusing specifically on Newcastle shouldn't be a bit more forensic than that, but that's basically the score I think.

*you know what I mean

Guest tollemache

:lol: This place is savage if anyone dares suggest Pardew is anything other than 100% evil

And what he said

Guest tollemache

Well.... no. Time and again people get an absolute shoeing for making relatively uncontentious points in mitigation of the view that he's an entirely destructive, clueless imbecile hell-bent on stymying the club. Not a constructive shoeing either - they get shouted down and slagged off as much as argued with. That ain't good.

Guest tollemache

They're not being contrary for no reason, they're just disagreeing with you, and what they deserve for that is certainly not to be shouted down. The one thing worse than a forum that only tolerates one point of view would be one in which nobody ever even bothered to dissent, but that is what you seem to be angling for.

Coming in licking the blokes arse saying things such as "he's right not to start Ben Arfa," "he isn't as shit as people make out," and "what he said there wasn't THAT bad" isn't exactly "mitigation of the view that he's an entirely destructive, clueless imbecile hell-bent on stymying the club" it's just incorrect waffle that serves no purpose other than to provide some form of undeserved defence to the complete shithouse, akin to plastering a cracked wall with jam. No idea what that even mean but it's staying.

And for that you deserve a not a constructive shoeing.

Well.... no. Time and again people get an absolute shoeing for making relatively uncontentious points in mitigation of the view that he's an entirely destructive, clueless imbecile hell-bent on stymying the club. Not a constructive shoeing either - they get shouted down and slagged off as much as argued with. That ain't good.

He is all of those things. And what you're saying is entirely incorrect. People rightly get shouted down for being contrary for no reason and telling people to not "worry" etc

:lol: Kind of proves the initial point. Even Ian W is starting every post with "I'm not saying I don't hate Pardew..." - any discussion off the party line has been absolutely crushed.

Note: Not saying I don't hate Pardew btw...  :razz:

Guest tollemache

Defending (not even particularly staunchly ffs) his decision not to start one particular player is not licking his arse.

Saying he's not as shit as people make out (considering what people are making him out to be, which is 100% shit, about as shit as can possibly be) is not licking his arse.

And yes, you've kind of demonstrated my point there.