Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“Goalscoring is an area where we’re trying to think of a couple of ideas, a couple of things in the team to try and help us get a goal.”

Hatem, you're on the bench, Sylvain, you're staying at home.

The fraud before Man U.

“There are a lot of excuses for us, but the excuses are irrelevant.  We’re at home, we’re Newcastle United and we’ve got a team that’s good enough. We’ve got to try and win the game.”

The fraud after Man U.

“The most important thing is the injuries have had a real impact on the team. You do not have to be a genius to work that out."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a bad liar.

Do you never read some of the posts..? Has it escaped your notice that under your hero, we have lost 19 games in the PL by 3 goals or more...that we have been turned over by the Mackems more times in succession than for many years...that we look a total shambles with a team of international players..that Pardew has been fired by 3 erstwhile PL clubs, none of which can hold a candle to the size of NUFC...that the owner and Pardew tell blatant lies to the fans..etc etc etc..??

And you wonder why people are somewhat p---ed off..!?

He's taking the p*ss.  :lol:

I DID wonder, but I'm still not sure he was...!

Bringing Shola on instead of giving Armstrong a run out is probably the worst part of a very bad game aswell.

This for me was the absolute worst thing that happened on Saturday. How this one substitution wasn't followed by howls of exasperation from the home fans, and shouts of "Pardew Out/You don't know what you're doing", I'll never know. This one hopeless useless substitution perfectly sums Al Pards up for the fraud that he is. GTFO man ffs.

Bringing Shola on instead of giving Armstrong a run out is probably the worst part of a very bad game aswell.

This for me was the absolute worst thing that happened on Saturday. How this one substitution wasn't followed by howls of exasperation from the home fans, and shouts of "Pardew Out/You don't know what you're doing", I'll never know. This one hopeless useless substitution perfectly sums Al Pards up for the fraud that he is. GTFO man ffs.

Shola was boo'd onto the pitch.

Shola was boo'd onto the pitch.

Aye I know that. But its not Ameobi's fault he came on. Massive amounts of venom should have been thrown in the direction of the cunt and his cronies in the dugout for bringing him on. Al Pards did leave his seat early, so wouldn't have been there, but I'm sure he would have heard it if the entire stadium (whatever was left of it) shouted for the sack.

Aye I know that. But its not Ameobi's fault he came on. Massive amounts of venom should have been thrown in the direction of the c*** and his cronies in the dugout for bringing him on. Al Pards did leave his seat early, so wouldn't have been there, but I'm sure he would have heard it if the entire stadium (whatever was left of it) shouted for the sack.

I think the booing was for the decision as much as anything.

Especially since after we reached 40 pts Pardew was talking about trying a few things and giving some youngsters some time on the pitch. Clearly though, the run of hammerings has shaken him up so bad he's desperately trying to get a result and in his mind Shola is a good bet for a goal.

Aye I know that. But its not Ameobi's fault he came on. Massive amounts of venom should have been thrown in the direction of the c*** and his cronies in the dugout for bringing him on. Al Pards did leave his seat early, so wouldn't have been there, but I'm sure he would have heard it if the entire stadium (whatever was left of it) shouted for the sack.

I think the booing was for the decision as much as anything.

Of course it was. But I didn't hear any chants specifically aimed at the "manager". Makes a massive difference IMO. The booing was supposedly "understood" by Al Pards as fans' dissatisfaction with the result.

Of course it was. But I didn't hear any chants specifically aimed at the "manager". Makes a massive difference IMO. The booing was supposedly "understood" by Al Pards as fans' dissatisfaction with the result.

The manager wasn't in the dug-out and probably escaped because of that.

He'd fucked off from watching the match by then.

As I said over the weekend I think he's played an inadvertent blinder by not being on the touchline during this spell it's hard to have ire at a bloke who isn't really in the ground. 

He'd fucked off from watching the match by then.

As I said over the weekend I think he's played an inadvertent blinder by not being on the touchline during this spell it's hard to have ire at a bloke who isn't really in the ground.

Even one of the contributors on True Faith says "Pardew's absence from the touchline has had more of an impact than expected" - presumably it completely passed them by that Spurs had done the same a couple of weeks before Hull, or that it has been a very regular occurrence to the point where he's more than halfway to our previous Premier League amount of heavy defeats on his own?

Where the fuck do they get these people?