Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Think it shows he has no idea how to get out of a run of poor results, instead of using attack as the best form of defence, he goes all out defensive and still gets murdered.

The bloke is a natural coward, uttely bereft of a spine or any ability to change anything. Please Alan, just fuck right off.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Banner in the away end: "No more lies or excuses - Pardew Out". Another one - "Pardew is a muppet"

V

http://i.imgur.com/nAoSVJe.jpg

/\

:thup:

Are we sure that it isn't Ashley picking the team ?

Is that a joke? Ashley doesn't give a fuck about football

He enjoys fucking us about though.

Aye, it was a joke. Just trying to make sense of Pardew's mentality.

The Ashley chants today should be aimed towards Pardew short term imo. Heard Ashley chants but nothing for Pardew.

There was a very clear 'we want Pardew out' chant before the Ashley ones.

If you look at my own position, the job that I've done since I've been here, we're safe in the Premier League but I'm under huge pressure. You really are living from one six-game period to the next."

No NO NO NO NO NO NO you c***!

That's basically the clearest indication possible that he thinks his real role is simply to keep us in the league. Small time thinking/his real job description.

That quote gives it all away like.

Delighted at the Pardew out chants today. It makes perfect sense that some Bobby chants were in there as well. It's taken far, far too long but the average fan is starting to wake up to the shite we've been served up with for years now, it's only natural that would stir memories of Bobby and what it's like to follow a club lead by someone worth following.

Guest firetotheworks

There were quite a lot then none that I've noticed since HBA came on.

Being sang again. Very good.