Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is a difficult question but not sure which one is worse. They are both despicable individuals and s**** in their own way.

I despised souness but he actually does talk a decent game compared to pardew.

I still think Souness was worse.

Top 5 club, really good squad (which he actively went to dismantle), given a load of money and never achieved what Pardew did with less "sovereign states".

Pardew may be a coward and a c*** but Souness took incompetence to new levels.

I hated Souness, but he's infinitely more likeable than Pardew.

Top 5 club, really good squad (which he actively went to dismantle), given a load of money and never achieved what Pardew did with less "sovereign states".

Choosing between shouldn't be a choice, Souness and Pardew are both shit.  One is no longer here, the other is so on that basis I hate him more than the other.

Not sure if Giggs but the press are really getting stuck into him now.  From the Chronicle:

Neil Cameron: Fans turn on Alan Pardew as he tries to lay blame for bad form on the Press

The Newcastle United manager is on the ropes - and he knows it, says Sunday Sun sports writer Neil Cameron

Newcastle United supporters had through thick and thin backed Alan Pardew at home and away games.

Even when things were going wrong, nobody demanded he be sacked. More often than not they asked for a wave.

That all changed yesterday.

Two anti-Pardew banners were held up inside the Britannia Stadium during the 1-0 defeat to Stoke City. They won’t be the last.

And shouts of “We want Pardew Out” began early on, albeit it was a vocal minority, but they grew in number and volume as the close to 3,000 travelling fans watched yet another defeat.

Tell us how happy you are with the NUFC regime by voting here.

Pardew is on the ropes. He blamed the local Press (us ncjMedia) for “damaging” the team, whatever he meant by that.

Even the most spiteful, dishonest journalist can have no bearing on how a team made up of incredibly rich, seasoned professionals play. And we have not been spiteful or dishonest. We have been anything but that.

It was the fans who made up a banner that said “No more lies or excuses...Pardew out” and another which read; “Pardew is a muppet”.

He seemed to suggest, although it wasn’t clear on a television interview, that he blamed ncjMedia for this. Bizarre. I personally cannot remember having a bad game this season, selling Yohan Cabaye, resting my best players for a FA Cup tie or losing two derbies. That was down to manager, owner and the first-team squad.

Oh, and he refused to answer a simple question from us in the open Press conference, something he had been doing over the past few months.

The Newcastle manager chose last night, after another dreadful performance, to point the finger at the Press. Not himself, the players or Mike Ashley. Funny that.

Pardew said: “The local Press up in the North East has been damaging for us. They have come for us. They have been banned from the stadium, that has been reflected in the fans.”

It wasn’t his most articulate outburst, but you get the gist. The support have endured three wins in 16 games in league and cup. Asked if he noticed the protests, he said: “Yes, of course. Four defeats (in a row) for a Newcastle manager – and we have ten senior players missing – that’s a difficult hole to fill at the moment.

“Their frustration has boiled over a little bit and we need to settle it down. The only way to do that is to get a win and unfortunately it hasn’t come today.”

Ten senior players? OK, there was Davide Santon, Moussa Sissoko, Loic Remy and Mathieu Debuchy missing. That’s four. You could maybe get it up to ten of you add Sammy Ameobi, Sylvain Marveaux and, erm, Gabriel Obertan plus.....

Pardew added: “The only thing you can do is to try and get a performance on the pitch which gives us a chance of winning. I thought we were close today. I thought we had good character in the group. I thought it was an honest performance, but we lack creative flair and we lack a little bit of ability in and around the box.”

Asked if Newcastle were a victim of their own success regarding the earlier good form, he said: “Possibly. In terms of the loss of Yohan Cabaye on top of that, has made it difficult to create and dictate games as we did prior to this when both of them were in the team. I can’t fault the players today. They gave the maximum they could. It was a close game, a fluke goal, that’s just our luck at the moment.”

And added: “We need some players. We had to change the formation to give ourselves a platform to win the games.

“It’s difficult because only two teams have won here (at Stoke) this season. We need a win or two to secure our position and secure our confidence going into the summer.”

Pardew also claimed the squad didn’t need a complete overhaul (it does) and there would be new players coming in.

There may well be a new manager as well. Last night, he wore the look of a man who knew this.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fans-turn-alan-pardew-tries-6982859?

Choosing between shouldn't be a choice, Souness and Pardew are both shit.  One is no longer here, the other is so on that basis I hate him more than the other.

Perfectly understandable tbh, I just think Souness had a greater opportunity for success so was worse. The current cunt is lacking in backing and ambition. At least Souness had money to spend and his bosses wanted to win stuff.

He is a horrible turd...pushing shit that everyone knows is complete bollocks.

The worst thing is any other supporters would see a manager desperately trying and failing to keep his job with this nonsense but we all know Pardew could put his feet up and let this shit happen a long time ago.

I'm glad that Chronicle article called him on that "10 players" bullshit. Having that sort of guff unchallenged is what the press has always done, and even though they're only pulling him up on it now because they've been banned, it's still a positive.

Of course, the cunt will say it's more evidence of the press being against the club...

He didn't specify the word "players" did he?

Knowing this c*nt, he'll be meaning himself not being in the dugout, JC not being Asst Manager because he was manager on the touchline, Stone wasn't coach as he was covering as Asst Manager on the touchline.

Can play havoc on the team.

Guest firetotheworks

Souness wasn't around long enough for me to hate him as much as I do Pardew. Souness was sacked because it wasn't good enough. Pardew remains and is seen as hitting Ashley's expectations for this club.

Guest hatem garrincha

"@MsiDouglas: @markattias @cognoscentinovo @NeilCameron5 Perch sold from under him to prevent him from playing him over Anita tells you everything"

:lol:

Guest neesy111

"@MsiDouglas: @markattias @cognoscentinovo @NeilCameron5 Perch sold from under him to prevent him from playing him over Anita tells you everything"

If thats true, jesus wept.  I know a few people suggested on here, but didn't believe it.

Knowing this c*nt, he'll be meaning himself not being in the dugout, JC not being Asst Manager because he was manager on the touchline, Stone wasn't coach as he was covering as Asst Manager on the touchline.

Don't bother trying to over analyse the prick, we were beaten and as usual he was spouting shite to try and deflect any criticism away from him. 

:lol: If that's true man... Anita was the catalyst for our decent spell earlier in the season. Prior to leaving Cabaye was ruling the roost but early on big Vurn was instrumental in developing any decent football we had through midfield.

If knackers had still had Perch we'd have been proper fucked then.

Also if it's true I guess it means someone knows how shit he is in the club, unless it was :kinnear:

:lol: If that's true man... Anita was the catalyst for our decent spell earlier in the season. Prior to leaving Cabaye was ruling the roost but early on big Vurn was instrumental in developing any decent football we had through midfield.

If knackers had still had Perch we'd have been proper fucked then.

Also if it's true I guess it means someone knows how shit he is in the club, unless it was :kinnear:

Why couldn't they just say 'Hey, Al.  We kind of think it might be nice if you gave that young, talented dutch lad a game instead of the knacker from forest.'

Must be the only club in the world who has to sell our shit players to make sure the manager doesn't play them instead of international pedigree footballers.

He was blaming the press for the supporters' reaction, not the result or the performance.

Daft thing for him to say in any event, but in the interests of accuracy....

still irrelevant, he's the front man for the wankers that banned them all....always gonna come back on the cunt when he opens his mouth and gives them half a chance

He was blaming the press for the supporters' reaction, not the result or the performance.

Daft thing for him to say in any event, but in the interests of accuracy....

That's bollocks though, and the back page highlighted the reason of the supporters' reaction. Nowt to do with the local press.

"Professionals" I think it was. Thought similar at the time. Suitably vague to get around if pulled up.

Given he's a known PR bullshitter it would have been deliberate. It's only when he's flustered his guard drops.