Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This could be the mirror getting banned then, a story that's full of lies and brainwashing the fans.

How do you mean? Wasn't it pretty much mentioned on here before this article came out? Both incidents in fact, can't remember who posted it

I was only joking,the club will not ban any national papers.

This could be the mirror getting banned then, a story that's full of lies and brainwashing the fans.

How do you mean? Wasn't it pretty much mentioned on here before this article came out? Both incidents in fact, can't remember who posted it

They've banned Luke Edwards and the Telegraph before.

It's looking grim for Pards

Have to keep the pressure on. When the away fans (although a bit divisive at the moment) start chanting for him to go it is only a matter of time. Then, knowing our luck it will probably become a Steve Kean situation with him clinging on desperately and being targeted from all sides. However he has walked from other jobs so I think there is a decent chance he will leave at the end of the season.

It's looking grim for Pards

Have to keep the pressure on. When the away fans (although a bit divisive at the moment) start chanting for him to go it is only a matter of time. Then, knowing our luck it will probably become a Steve Kean situation with him clinging on desperately and being targeted from all sides. However he has walked from other jobs so I think there is a decent chance he will leave at the end of the season.

Party starts when pard's Is sacked

:thup:  but yeah they definitely would tbh

all the local press with a few more national papers piling on the pressure about pardew is what we need.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-alan-pardew-admits-sack-3409159

“There’s not much to add to it really, if you lose in the manner that we’ve lost, but also to the quality of the opposition,”

“We’ve had four really tough games and unfortunately they’ve all resulted in defeats but no goals, and I think that’s a tough spell to have as a Newcastle manager.

“So the frustration I understand, but I can only do the best job I can with the group I have, and I’m obviously trying to do that.”

Manages to blame the quality of the opposition (I suppose we can't possibly hope to beat Everton at home, or Southampton or Stoke City), implies expection is too high (I suppose this run would be okay for anyone but 'a Newcastle manager') and points the finger at Ashley all in quick succession.

Reached a point now where a win will be disastrous for us. How did it come to this.

By turning a blind eye to a regime that has successfully turned us into a slightly bigger version of West Brom.

True, though. A win against Swansea is no good.

Reached a point now where a win will be disastrous for us. How did it come to this.

The ideal scenario is for him to start Ben Arfa against Swansea, he plays a blinder but we still go behind and Ben Arfa is taken off for Shola.

It's absolutely mad, like. At any other club in the world, this would be it. Absolutely dead and buried. I'm starting to waver too, I think. I've been convinced that nothing would get him out besides a tangible relegation threat, but the pressure us piling on and he's handling it woefully, in the dressing room too.

Just a couple more defeats, dropping into the bottom half... I just wonder...

Just think when it goes like this, a manager very rarely pulls it back

When the owner is looking for success or cares about harmony between fans and the club, perhaps. Ours isn't and doesn't.

Has to be a breaking point somewhere though.

I agree, but it's all about keeping momentum. If we get 4 points from the next 4 games you know he'll be in charge come August and he'll have another season to fuck us up with.

Just think when it goes like this, a manager very rarely pulls it back

When the owner is looking for success or cares about harmony between fans and the club, perhaps. Ours isn't and doesn't.

Has to be a breaking point somewhere though.

I agree, but it's all about keeping momentum. If we get 4 points from the next 4 games you know he'll be in charge come August and he'll have another season to f*** us up with.

Yeah we need losses, and particularly s*** ones. It's grim but it's for the greater good,

arsenal and liverpool will destroy us,  we might get a point against cardiff but more heavy defeats and hopefully he gets sacked.