Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting how it's Ameobi, Gosling and Williamson doing interviews...

I reckon the club are sending them out to do them. Not the Frenchies, of course.

Yeah, what's up with that exactly?

I reckon the club are sending them out to do them. Not the Frenchies, of course.

All the decent French players want out, and will probably be gone before next season starts.

Dan Gosling has been thrown back in to the team and done absolutely nothing of note. Why on Earth he even thinks he is qualified to offer up his dimwitted views is really beyond me.

He was probably asked.

God I wish he'd just politely decline then. He some sort of Pardew mini me or something. So patronising.

Where is the captain of this football club by the way? Have to be the only club where the captain literally never says a word.

Wouldn't be the first time we'd make sure to make a player captain so they'd be happy though :/

Other than HITH (hoof it to holt), what else did he do at Norwich?

I don't know the minute details but I would assume that his success there was not quite as simplistic as that. He certainly took Norwich from a poor position and took them into the Premier League. I do appreciate that Roy Keane did likewise with Sunderland :lol:

I thought he'd completely transformed Colchester too but looking back he was only there for one year.

I really though he'd had a track record of dragging clubs up but it must have only been Norwich.

He's shite then :lol:

Where is the captain of this football club by the way? Have to be the only club where the captain literally never says a word.

??? He was in paper (chronicle?) just last week talking about the current mess. Basically said fans are right to be angry, form is far from good enough, been missing big players and we need a win or two before end of the season.

f***ing SSN reporter outside SJP now doing it live cuts to 3 people who think Pardew is the right man for the job. I wonder how long it took to find them three?

Absolute c***s.

Could have been Pardew in a wig, glasses then a wig and glasses.

Even Dummet instead of Haidara, I just can't get my head around it. I absolutely understand having british players in the team but the one's in there are so fucking average it's unreal. Gosling, Shola and Summet are fucking gash. Williamson stayed in on merit and arguably been our best defender this season but even he is not long term answer.

Give me Tiote, Anita, Bigirimana - Remy, Sissoko and Ben Arfa as a front 3 in a 4-3-3 over this current diabolical formation of 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 with Sissoko and Gouffran Left and Right mid and Gosling in centre, there is zero creativity. Not fluent enough without natural wingers.

f***ing SSN reporter outside SJP now doing it live cuts to 3 people who think Pardew is the right man for the job. I wonder how long it took to find them three?

Absolute c***s.

That's disgusting. Can't believe how these guys cover each other.

Well we all know the club has a cosy relationship with Sky.  I wouldn't be surprised if they asked them to find some pro Pardew fans in order to imply the unrest is down to a small minority and is not representative of the fan base.

Tbf, Pardew has been hated on here for well over a year now, but the majority of fans have only started coming around in the last few games or so. Obviously there is still a few that need convincing.

Tbf, Pardew has been hated on here for well over a year now, but the majority of fans have only started coming around in the last few games or so. Obviously there is still a few that need convincing.

I just don't see how any fan has been blinded by the not spending any money, not enough british player line. Micky Quinn was on talksport this morning and they hit nail on the head, even without the spending how do we look like such a shambles with no organisation, motivation or effort and why was Ben Arfa left at home when only creative threat. No matter how little investment we have had, we had 7-8 internationals on that pitch and looked disorganised as fuck with little creativity.

Even if you don't have investment a decent manager should be able to get a team to play a system that suits their strengths and pick the players you have got to create goals. We could sign a whole team this summer with every player picked by Pardew and we will be relegated next season, because it falls down to coaching and management most the time. He picked a striker at Left Midfield, A centre midfielder at Right Midfield and no creativity in the centre. Leaving Remy as our only real threat to Arsenal.

He could have been brave and paired Remy with Armstrong and Ben Arfa up front with Sissoko just behind and a 2 of Anita, Tiote holding and probably ended up with the same result or we may have attacked and surprised them. He picks defensive lineups yet concede a ridiculous amount of goals.

Eh? So what he's saying is if Pardew was black... well he would be very lucky to be managing a PL team in the first place.

And we've had a "black" manager adored by the fans who Ashley treated like garbage.

Wait, now I don't know what I'M arguing about!

Eh? So what he's saying is if Pardew was black... well he would be very lucky to be managing a PL team in the first place.

And we've had a "black" manager adored by the fans who Ashley treated like garbage.

Wait, now I don't know what I'M arguing about!

Basically people shouldn't personally attack Pardew as if he was black it would be deemed racism!