Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely brilliant to see him getting more and more abuse as the game went on. We don't want you here, Alan, you slimy creep.

I thought the abuse would stop after the walkout, thankfully it didn't.

I walked on 60, good to hear.

Did you get any stick?

"Our fans are frustrated. I think they're the best fans in the world but they're upset. We need to respond to that as a club"

"I wasn't going to antagonise the situation. Everytime I came to the sideline it got difficult so I left it to John Carver"

Any human being with a set of of balls, or even just a ball, just an ounce of self respect has to walk after today. If he doesn't tender his resignation this evening then it proves he's subhuman. He's a fucking lizard.

I feel that you have done lizards a grave injustice here.

Absolutely brilliant to see him getting more and more abuse as the game went on. We don't want you here, Alan, you slimy creep.

I thought the abuse would stop after the walkout, thankfully it didn't.

I walked on 60, good to hear.

Did you get any stick?

None whatsoever, I'd have bitten anyone's head off if they'd said owt mind. :lol:

"Our fans are frustrated. I think they're the best fans in the world but they're upset. We need to respond to that as a club"

"I wasn't going to antagonise the situation. Everytime I came to the sideline it got difficult so I left it to John Carver"

Legend,

Cheers Penn.

@ Pardle, Just get the message and fuck off nothing difficult about it.

Slimy coward. Got well and truly trolled by Ben Arfa just to rub it in :lol:

@SimonBird_: Pardew: "You have to be resilient. Some of the criticism has been left field and over the top and that has fuelled the anger here." #nufc

Fucking cretin. Don't think I've ever heard a manager talk as much shite as this clown does.

@SimonBird_: Pardew: "You have to be resilient. Some of the criticism has been left field and over the top and that has fuelled the anger here." #nufc

Wtf does that mean? The prick can't even speak English ffs.

He's saying that a small group of radicalised fans have spread a load of shit about him that have got other mainstream fans wound up.

Fucking cretin. Don't think I've ever heard a manager talk as much shite as this clown does.

Still lying and totally deluded.

Still texts on TS supporting Pardew. :(

He's saying that a small group of radicalised fans have spread a load of s*** about him that have got other mainstream fans wound up.

But who does he mean is angry? The fans? The staff?

f***ing cretin. Don't think I've ever heard a manager talk as much s**** as this clown does.

Still lying and totally deluded.

Still texts on TS supporting Pardew. :(

It's sickening man. Some people are just born to be spoon-fed shite and go along with it. Pardew could say the sky is green and pigs fly, and they'd echo his words. Baffling