Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a bit thick like, tells the media and in turn us that'll he rotate and make a few changes to freshen things up. He didn't rotate the team so they got tired, and now uses tiredness as the excuse for losing.

Um...........not very bright is he really.

Almost as if he wants to avoid a run that would take us into the European places.

:fool:

It's just struck me how Pardew was lambasted for rolling out the tiredness excuse amidst squad rotation last year and is being lambasting for playing his first choice players without concern for tiredness this year  :laugh:

It's not that difficult. he's getting lambasted because he's full of shit :lol:

Compare that to this...

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/13-14/news/26134.html

:yao:

This made me smile.

Paul English

188  Posted 25/11/2013 at 14:42:30

Roberto targets 70 points... Dreary Dave: "Let's get 40 points and see where we go from there."!!!

Ian Tunstead

141  Posted 25/11/2013 at 11:57:11

I think Martinez is a young fresh-faced talented manager, full of ambition and enthusiasm with a lot of hope for the future. I bet he counts his lucky stars every night that he has been given another chance in the PL after being relegated with Wigan.

But I think, after 10 years in the game, in the cold light of day after struggling with no money, when all his dreams have come crashing down when he finally accepts the reality of the situation, that money is king, we will see an aged Martinez, almost a reflection of the Moyes we have seen over the last few seasons. He will be broken like ever other manager who has had to fight against the odds against the farce that is the PL.

Drew O'Neall

180  Posted 25/11/2013 at 14:33:10

:lol: All fans find a way to moan

It's just struck me how Pardew was lambasted for rolling out the tiredness excuse amidst squad rotation last year and is being lambasting for playing his first choice players without concern for tiredness this year  :laugh:

It's not that difficult. he's getting lambasted because he's full of shit :lol:

That goes without saying.

But from our point of view, as observers devoid of shit or any reason to spout it, tiredness is either a factor he could legitimately point to last year in excusing our poor christmas form (in which case he's a dick for not rotating when fit players are sat on the bench the past week) or tiredness isn't a factor for top flight machines of men, then or now (in which case we can't really slag him off for sticking with a team that were performing well, despite it making a mockery of his claims last year).

I see it as the former myself, but then I agreed with him when he complained about tiredness this time last year too, so I'm not being inconsistent  :aww:

Just look at the players who are most visibly tired though. Gouffran and Sissoko IMO. We have two brilliant substitutes that could be played instead of these in Anita and Ben Arfa

Just look at the players who are most visibly tired though. Gouffran and Sissoko IMO. We have two brilliant substitutes that could be paired instead of these in Anita and Ben Arfa

Aye

The bellend wants to check his self innit blud.

But from our point of view, as observers devoid of s*** or any reason to spout it, tiredness is either a factor he could legitimately point to last year in excusing our poor christmas form (in which case he's a dick for not rotating when fit players are sat on the bench the past week) or tiredness isn't a factor for top flight machines of men, then or now (in which case we can't really slag him off for sticking with a team that were performing well, despite it making a mockery of his claims last year).

I see it as the former myself, but then I agreed with him when he complained about tiredness this time last year too, so I'm not being inconsistent  :aww:

This time last year he was blaming tiredness because of European football and we were using virtually 2 different teams.  Our last European game before Christmas had us fielding Elliot, Tavernier, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson, Abeid, Bigirimana, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Ranger and  Shola.  The following league game had us fielding Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Anita, Tiote, Gutierrez, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Ba which means 1 played in both games.

How does that one work?

But from our point of view, as observers devoid of s*** or any reason to spout it, tiredness is either a factor he could legitimately point to last year in excusing our poor christmas form (in which case he's a dick for not rotating when fit players are sat on the bench the past week) or tiredness isn't a factor for top flight machines of men, then or now (in which case we can't really slag him off for sticking with a team that were performing well, despite it making a mockery of his claims last year).

This time last year he was blaming tiredness because of European football and we were using virtually 2 different teams.  Our last European game before Christmas had us fielding Elliot, Tavernier, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson, Abeid, Bigirimana, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Ranger and  Shola.  The following league game had us fielding Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Anita, Tiote, Gutierrez, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Ba which means 1 played in both games.

How does that one work?

I'm not following the question.

If you reckon he had a dedicated European team then the league team should be no more or less tired now than they were back then.  So the concern among posters about tiredness this week compared to the accusations of exuses ayear ago seem more to be about criticising the manager no matter what, rather than on a principal of believing tired players need rest and recuperation or their performances will suffer.

Personally I don't think he did have 2 squads and the tiredness excuse was much more appropriate last year than it is now, though I do think some players could do with a rest right now.

If you reckon he had a dedicated European team then the league team should be no more or less tired now than they were back then.  So the concern among posters about tiredness this week compared to the accusations of exuses ayear ago seem more to be about criticising the manager no matter what, rather than on a principal of believing tired players need rest and recuperation or their performances will suffer.

Personally I don't think he did have 2 squads and the tiredness excuse was much more appropriate last year than it is now, though I do think some players could do with a rest right now.

We did virtually play 2 squads and the manager did say we were tired because of Europe.

Guest bimpy474

He's a bit thick like, tells the media and in turn us that'll he rotate and make a few changes to freshen things up. He didn't rotate the team so they got tired, and now uses tiredness as the excuse for losing.

Um...........not very bright is he really.

Almost as if he wants to avoid a run that would take us into the European places.

:fool:

Well i suppose he doesn't, well i actually think he wants to gets us into Europe just not the Europa league. Champions League or nowt, that wont happen for two reasons, one being Ashley wont invest enough and two, Pardew isn't good enough to get us there.

Guest bimpy474

We did virtually play 2 squads and the manager did say we were tired because of Europe.

And the ultimate bollocks of, the reason we lost on the Sunday was lack of prepartion because of the Thursday games for the players who didn't play on that Thursday.

He is full of shit, as we all know by now surely ?

And the ultimate bollocks of, the reason we lost on the Sunday was lack of prepartion because of the Thursday games for the players who didn't play on that Thursday.

He is full of s***, as we all know by now surely ?

It doesn't appear that everybody knows.

Guest bimpy474

He is full of s***, as we all know by now surely ?

It doesn't appear that everybody knows.

Which beggars belief, they must think the world is still flat.

Ive never doubted Pardew is full of shit, i expect nothing other than inconsistent excuses that deflect attention from the failings of himself and his players.  That's half of his job (see Mourinho (again) the other day complaining about the diving of Suarez and saying he wouldn't have his players do that...the bloke who managed and defended Drogba!!)

It's his harshest critics on the web I'm struggling to follow the logic with.  Those who have no reason to change their view.

It's probably my mistake and no-one who had a go at his tiredness excuse last year is having a pop at him for playing tired players now.  I'll be attributing the contradictory views of separate individuals as a collective anti-Pardew amalgamation.

My apologies.

Ive never doubted Pardew is full of s***, i expect nothing other than inconsistent excuses that deflect attention from the failings of himself and his players.  That's half of his job (see Mourinho (again) the other day complaining about the diving of Suarez and saying he wouldn't have his players do that...the bloke who managed and defended Drogba!!)

It's his harshest critics on the web I'm struggling to follow the logic with.  Those who have no reason to change their view.

It's probably my mistake and no-one who had a go at his tiredness excuse last year is having a pop at him for playing tired players now.  I'll be attributing the contradictory views of separate individuals as a collective anti-Pardew amalgamation.

My apologies.

Are you trying to act daft, last year he blamed Europe for player tiredness while virtually fielding 2 different teams.  This year he claimed tiredness after the Arsenal defeat and made 1 change a couple of days later, he dropped one of our least used players and brought in Shola.

Guest bimpy474

Ive never doubted Pardew is full of shit, i expect nothing other than inconsistent excuses that deflect attention from the failings of himself and his players.  That's half of his job (see Mourinho (again) the other day complaining about the diving of Suarez and saying he wouldn't have his players do that...the bloke who managed and defended Drogba!!)

My apologies.

Two things, firstly i dont give a monkey's foreskin about other managers and what shit excuses they use, Mourinho is a poor example anyway as he wins things.

And secondly, he got stick for using tiredness because of the Europa, rightly so as he changed nearly the whole team. Christmas is different, it's the perfect time to rotate and freshen things up. He even said in his press conference he was going to, then didn't, then blamed the result on tiredness that he knew they had.

If you cant see the that, no hope really.

My apologies.

Two things, firstly i dont give a monkey's foreskin about other managers and what shit excuses they use, Mourinho is a poor example anyway as he wins things.

And secondly, he got stick for using tiredness because of the Europa, rightly so as he changed nearly the whole team. Christmas is different, it's the perfect time to rotate and freshen things up. He even said in his press conference he was going to, then didn't, then blamed the result on tiredness that he knew they had.

I can see that.  i just don't have a problem with it, because ALL managers spout shite excuses and protect their players from criticism apart from Paulo Di Canio.

Not sure why you've ignored my post and then gone back to what we agree on about Pardew though.

Ive never doubted Pardew is full of s***, i expect nothing other than inconsistent excuses that deflect attention from the failings of himself and his players.  That's half of his job (see Mourinho (again) the other day complaining about the diving of Suarez and saying he wouldn't have his players do that...the bloke who managed and defended Drogba!!)

My apologies.

Are you trying to act daft, last year he blamed Europe for player tiredness while virtually fielding 2 different teams.  This year he claimed tiredness after the Arsenal defeat and made 1 change a couple of days later, he dropped one of our least used players and brought in Shola.

Shola has played less than Anita or Ben Arfa this year.

Shola has played less than Anita or Ben Arfa this year.

Is that the best you can come up with?  The manager complained that we had tired players and dropped a player who has hardly played while others who have played virtually every game played again and you think Shola is an alternative?  You're trolling now.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

My apologies.

I can see that.  i just don't have a problem with it, because ALL managers spout shite excuses and protect their players from criticism apart from Paulo Di Canio.

Not sure why you've ignored my post and then gone back to what we agree on about Pardew though.

Didn't ignore it, you talked about Jose, i did. You talk about tiredness, i explained that. Did i miss something ?