Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's fair to blame the players for some of the performance, Shola was shocking (again) Debuchy had a rush of blood and HBA made some bad decisions. BUT the same people that accuse people of being negative towards Pardew are the ones that fault the players for a bad game and praise Pardew for a good one. Glass houses!

As soon as I saw the starting line up I blamed Pardew, the writing was on the wall, yes it's an away game but to play a defensive 4-4-2 against this lot was rediculous. No disrespect to Brom but we should have been taking the game to them.

I agree we have players who must be feeling it by now but there's no rotation there, Pardew's won a few games on the bounce and is shit scared to change anything, irrespective of what effect it might have on the tired players or team performance. This was the perfect game to start Ben Arfa ON THE RIGHT, these out if position sub performances are doing no one any favours.

I have him his praise when he was getting it right, this time Pardew, you were a fucking tool, admit it, change it and win us some matches or fuck off.

Back to his woeful best. Same failings as last year , can't rotate, can't deal with a few games close together, scared of his own shadow. Why can't some people see this? It'll catch us up again, it's inevitable; even if he had a decent 20 man squad I'm not convinced he could effectively manage it.

Again, gotta hope for a bounceback now to keep the season on track.

Most people I know are telling me to shut up and be happy with the loss because we've won a lot recently, grinds my tits.

Like most UK politicians, the club have become expert at manipulating people's expectations and dumbing people down...get used to it, many fans believe Pardew is the best we could get...

Unfortunately, under Ashley he probably is......

It's honestly pointless getting excited about anything with this plank in charge, as we will never achieve anything with this clown in place. Even if Ashley spent multi-milions this prick would play negative football. How many times since he has been in charge have we totally dominated games over the 90 minutes? The best you will see is 45 minutes of remotely decent attacking football and today fully illustrated how much of a fraud he is with his team selection.

The one missing link within the chain is a total playmaker in the middle of the park but that is not the Pardew way and he will continue to play either a negative 3 of Tiote, Cabaye (who is not a playmaker) and Anita or Tiote and Cabaye playing as a central midfield just in front of the back four. Sissoko is not a winger and Gouffran is not a winger but he plays them there as they are good at tracking back. He will go back to type against Man City with 3 in the middle, Sissoko and Gouffran under their strict defensive duties in tow and Remy isolated up front; as Man City just play around until they score in a comfortable afternoon. He will then send on the 3 musketeers at different intervals and resort to hoof ball once more.

This bloke pisses me off no end, we have some talented individuals at this club who are being totally played against their capabilities. Can anyone really wonder why they want to better themselves and leave it's a no brainer with this idiot. But of course it's job done with the bloke at the top in charge 8 - 17th finish and no real interest in cups makes him a happy man.

This - great post that sums it all up perfectly.

I've said it before, but the club has no intention of challenging for the top 6 as things stand. With sensible investment this window (and some luck), it's something we could break into - but I believe that Ashley will be happy enough for us to finish where we are. High enough to say we gave it a reasonable go, but also in no danger of qualifying for Europe. We'll know more about the ambition at the end of this month, as in who comes in but maybe's also - who is sold.

Every single transfer window, people say this. We know what his 'ambition' for the club is.

amazed he hasn't rotated a bit over the xmas period,  especially when a couple of weeks ago he was saying how strong the squad was and had players knocking on his door about not playing.  Surely yesterday was a chance to give a "fresh" Cisse a game, surely a better option than Shola.  Sissoko and Gouff looked dead on there feet against Arsenal and one of them should have been left out for Hatem.

I've said it before, but the club has no intention of challenging for the top 6 as things stand. With sensible investment this window (and some luck), it's something we could break into - but I believe that Ashley will be happy enough for us to finish where we are. High enough to say we gave it a reasonable go, but also in no danger of qualifying for Europe. We'll know more about the ambition at the end of this month, as in who comes in but maybe's also - who is sold.

Every single transfer window, people say this. We know what his 'ambition' for the club is.

The mantra of "40 points" seeping out of the club through multiple sources as we careered beyond 30 points in December tells you everything you need to know about our objectives.

The mantra of "40 points" seeping out of the club through multiple sources as we careered beyond 30 points in December tells you everything you need to know about our objectives.

Exactly.

Guest bimpy474

He's a bit thick like, tells the media and in turn us that'll he rotate and make a few changes to freshen things up. He didn't rotate the team so they got tired, and now uses tiredness as the excuse for losing.

Um...........not very bright is he really.

Guest bendewar

his substitutions are utter madness.

against arsenal, chasing a goal, 10 minutes left, take off Sissoko for Haradia and play Santon in no position at all. He just wandered around the pitch utterly lost.

Guest bimpy474

Well clear to see the tiredness excuse is to cover his own failings, especially when he makes a balls up of a game, yesterday as a case in point.

Never know why he cant just show some humility and admit he got it wrong, he has in the past (very rarely).

Well clear to see the tiredness excuse is to cover his own failings, especially when he makes a balls up of a game, yesterday as a case in point.

Never know why he cant just show some humility and admit he got it wrong, he has in the past (very rarely).

He's too arrogant to admit that he got it wrong too often, he was still making excuses for last season only last week.  He'll bullshit in the belief that if he does it often enough some people will fall for it and they do.

Guest bimpy474

He's too arrogant to admit that he got it wrong too often, he was still making excuses for last season only last week.  He'll bullshit in the belief that if he does it often enough some people will fall for it and they do.

Maybe he believes it, someone with such an ego would.