Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can someone remind me who this cunt has lost to in the cups while he's been here?

Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle

Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Seriously depressing list. Almost makes you think the prick is doing it on purpose.

There are still 11 players on the pitch who could try to win even if Pardew said to them they should lose it....

True. But there could've been 11 better players out there if he was taking it seriously.

Can someone remind me who this cunt has lost to in the cups while he's been here?

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Seriously depressing list. Almost makes you think the prick is doing it on purpose.

As if he's that clever.

Guest palnese

We really are a bit of a nothing club. Just floating about, doing nothing of note.

The same goes for about 15 other clubs in the top flight, mind.

Don't know what the f*** he's done wrong today mind. He's played a stronger team than we pretty much all expected and we sounded relatively comfortable until we went 1-0 and fell asleep.

Think comfortable is pushing it. Pushing it to the extreme. We sounded rubbish but so did they.

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

There are still 11 players on the pitch who could try to win even if Pardew said to them they should lose it....

True. But there could've been 11 better players out there if he was taking it seriously.

You won't start complaining about the line-up today, will you?

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

The team was more than good enough to win against Cardiff, they just didn't have a clear idea about how to go about it. It was the usual case of sticking players out there and hoping it all worked out okay.

Can someone remind me who this c*** has lost to in the cups while he's been here?

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Why do we need football managers in this game again? Whose bright idea was it? Think of the savings in $$ if we just didn't have one! 11 players on the pitch and a captain to boot -- it's just like cricket.

Can someone remind me who this c*** has lost to in the cups while he's been here?

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Why do we need football managers in this game again? Whose bright idea was it? Think of the savings in $$ if we just didn't have one! 11 players on the pitch and a captain to boot -- it's just like cricket.

Lets go even further. These are professional athletes paid to practice football every day. Why even have a coaching team? Why hold training sessions? They should be able to organize training themselves.

He's as much a part of the regime and the mentality as Ashley. Sooner fans realise this, stop assuming he's 'with us' in being hard done by the board - the better.

This and people have to stop kidding themselves otherwise. Want them gone; this prick would be a marvellous start. Jobs for the boys, flatter to deceive, gutless wanker.

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Lets go even further. These are professional athletes paid to practice football every day. Why even have a coaching team? Why hold training sessions? They should be able to organize training themselves.

Isn't that what happens at our current set up?

@lee_ryder

Pardew will argue he played strong team but not all the team looked up for it. No urgency to kill game off at 1-0 #nufc

Funny, I've heard that before. Quite a few times.

I didn't see the match (like most) so I can only go off the opinions of the people that did.

They're not being very complementary.

I've just come out of that match - Tiote and Anta in midfield no creativity for a start. Then he brings on one of the worst footballers ever seen in and black and white shirt on. He then waits until Cardiff score their winner to bring Remy on and the plank. I hate this cunt and how his negative shit just keeps going on and on. YET STILL PEOPLE DEFEND HIM!!! Well for all those people you don't have a clue about football that's for sure!

Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

You won't start complaining about the line-up today, will you?

Indeed I will. It's the only chance we have of winning anything, so play your strongest possible team, which includes Remy, Williamson, Cabaye and Krul (the latter 2 will both have miraculously recovered next week, he pulled the exact same shit last year)

You would also then have had a stronger bench so wouldn't be using Shola and Obertan as your game-chasing options. Depressing.

Some exec makes a comment about league being a priority over cups and all of a sudden Pardew has a ready made excuse.

We played a strong side with more than enough talent to turn over fucking Cardiff. Yet we didn't- because Pardew is a negative clueless twat who has no concept of finishing a game off.