Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carver, I have no time for him, fat useless little Ewok.

SBR carried him while he was coach here, he's been halfway round the world and had to come back as he is a useless cunt.  I remember when this fucker was slagging Ashley off for sacking Hughton.  He sharp changed his mind when he was offered role as tardew's number 2.

Another fucking fake at the club.  Couldn't coach cats on how to chase mince.

At least the Wham board want decent football, Ashley couldn't give a shit about that where we're concerned. Strange as he sacked Fat Sam for that very reason.

they say that yet continue to employ Sam Allerdyce which basically contradicts this.

Guest bimpy474

At least the Wham board want decent football, Ashley couldn't give a shit about that where we're concerned. Strange as he sacked Fat Sam for that very reason.

they say that yet continue to employ Sam Allerdyce which basically contradicts this.

I reckon that a calculated thing on their part, it puts pressure on him and as he's agreed to it. I reckon they've done that because he gets a massive pay out if he's sacked, if he fails to deliver then he'll get sacked on a reduced pay out. Just my opinion on it, like you say though, asking for better football but keeping Fat Head is totally contradictory.

Not Pardew but his assistant talking about the Bellamy incident

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EudJUxVJ_GM

:anguish:  What an ape. Compare it with Robson who would talk about the fight he had with a player with total embarrassment, this charver see's it as a badge of honour.

Bit weird, like. Carver's supposed to be Bellamy's mate, too. Even Bellamy seemed to be embarrassed by the whole thing in his book.

At least their board are clear about the fact that they demand improvement and they're hiring an attacking coach. Fat Sam isn't bulletproof, unlike Pardew.

That was my initial thought on hearing it too.

When asked who was to blame for the slump in form – and what a slump it was – only 130 people, a mere 3.46 per cent, said it was the guys who actually go out there on the park.

Most other fans blamed Mike Ashley or the lack of investment in January, which is kind of the same thing.

Your response, in terms of fault for the mid-season collapse, were Alan Pardew (18.79 per cent), the scouting network (0.4 per cent), lack of investment in new players (34.22 per cent), Mike Ashley (29.88 per cent), Joe Kinnear’s handling of transfers (5.67 per cent), Injuries (0.59 per cent), tactics (3.33 per cent), bad luck (3.6 per cent).

From the Chronicle survey. Well over half blaming Ashley.

We asked: “What is your view on Alan Pardew’s future at Newcastle United?”

You said, stick by him (19.2 per cent), see how he starts next season (18.37 per cent), sack him now (62.3 per cent).

:sigh:

You said, stick by him (19.2 per cent), see how he starts next season (18.37 per cent), sack him now (62.3 per cent).

There will always be his supporters but those still sitting on the fence, how much more time do they need to come to a conclusion? :lol:

Let him ruin yet another season.

Thick bastards

Guest firetotheworks

It's a split vote though, so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems. The majority still want him sacked yesterday.