Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Rent-A-Quote

I was going to put Mike's head on the bloke next to him but he's actually a Toon fan if it's Morussia's sporting director

Right, I think he's a dick and that, and at first glance I thought 'what a t***', but I don't think he's goading us, he's doing the photo for that guy/his mate, presumably because the guy asked.

So? Use it as a stick to beat him with.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew really is a tactical mess, no attacking impetus, pathetic movement off the ball, set pieces worse than a Sunday League team, sets up defensively yet loses by lots over and over again, no idea what to do if we go behind, bizarre team selections, alienating creative players.......the list goes on.

Still manager ffs :lol:

Will this tomfoolery never end? Pardew must be ousted.

So the full backs are being told to stay back, and the wide men are being told to get back.

I mean, for goodness sake, why bother turning up for the match at all? just concede defeat from the outset, as we're clearly not aiming to score any goals!

What an utter buffoon we have in charge.

Has this been posted?

Speaking to journalists ahead of tonight's international friendly against Norway, former Newcastle loan striker Loic Remy confirmed that he didn't miss our final game away to Liverpool through injury - and didn't appear at Anfield in order to avoid picking up any knocks: 

"The World Cup is a way of putting myself on display.

"Newcastle want to hire me but I don't know if I will stay there. This has been a turning point in my career, a year of transition.

"Since the turn of the year everything has been okay and when I am fully fit I believe I can hurt opponents.

"During the World Cup I could be a good surprise. At every World Cup and Euro there are players that you don't expect who really impress.

"Alan Pardew understood my point of view. We were playing (at Liverpool) without any specific objective. I didn't want to take the risk of getting injured again.

"Missing Euro 2012 due to injury really hurt me. The sky collapsed. It was devastating. It was the most difficult experience I have ever had. I needed six months to get over it."

That's in contrast to comments from his manager Alan Pardew as reported in the press at the time:

“Loic was injured - he didn’t train all week.

"He’d hurt his ankle in the game. He turned it. If you see the video (of the Cardiff City game), he’s limping around for the last five minutes.

That was it. That was a blow. If we’d have had him out there, we might have won.”

Has this been posted?

Speaking to journalists ahead of tonight's international friendly against Norway, former Newcastle loan striker Loic Remy confirmed that he didn't miss our final game away to Liverpool through injury - and didn't appear at Anfield in order to avoid picking up any knocks: 

"The World Cup is a way of putting myself on display.

"Newcastle want to hire me but I don't know if I will stay there. This has been a turning point in my career, a year of transition.

"Since the turn of the year everything has been okay and when I am fully fit I believe I can hurt opponents.

"During the World Cup I could be a good surprise. At every World Cup and Euro there are players that you don't expect who really impress.

"Alan Pardew understood my point of view. We were playing (at Liverpool) without any specific objective. I didn't want to take the risk of getting injured again.

"Missing Euro 2012 due to injury really hurt me. The sky collapsed. It was devastating. It was the most difficult experience I have ever had. I needed six months to get over it."

That's in contrast to comments from his manager Alan Pardew as reported in the press at the time:

“Loic was injured - he didn’t train all week.

"He’d hurt his ankle in the game. He turned it. If you see the video (of the Cardiff City game), he’s limping around for the last five minutes.

That was it. That was a blow. If we’d have had him out there, we might have won.”

If his lips move he's lying, his lips moved, he lied.

if pardew had quoted that, he and remy would have a little more respect and sympathy rather than just carrying lying as usual. think the fans would have understood.

The daft thing is that if the deliberate plan of holding positions and being defensively minded simply isn't working anyway. We concede goals hand over fist even though they're all told to hold their shape, get behind the ball and track men back. Had it been successful and we kept loads of clean sheet then there would be some merit to it but it's the worst of both worlds and has been for ages.

We don't attack with any purpose or intent and can't keep them out at the other end too. And none of that is anything whatsoever to do with Ashley, this is squarely Pardew's fault and responsibility. We look shit and it's 100% down to him and his mismanagement of his squad.

midds, even worse than all that, is the fact that we are clearly struggling due to his insistence on retreating, and his response is to retreat even further! And then eventually play more defenders!

Pardew is a really bad manager, he really might be the worst in the league IMO. For the players he has, I think he's done a disgraceful job.

The daft thing is that if the deliberate plan of holding positions and being defensively minded simply isn't working anyway. We concede goals hand over fist even though they're all told to hold their shape, get behind the ball and track men back. Had it been successful and we kept loads of clean sheet then there would be some merit to it but it's the worst of both worlds and has been for ages.

We don't attack with any purpose or intent and can't keep them out at the other end too. And none of that is anything whatsoever to do with Ashley, this is squarely Pardew's fault and responsibility. We look shit and it's 100% down to him and his mismanagement of his squad.

Reading your posts make me so angry about this situation. Can you please be more apathetic :lol: