Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

I thought my total hatred of pardew would mellow during the quite summer months and with the world cup to distract me, but I now hate this bloke with an intensity that makes me grit my teeth every time I here his name

Guest firetotheworks

Beyond rational description. Simply a brazen c***. Worthy of no other explanation anymore. He was always this person as well so has always been only worth those two words.

What type of England player do you think Pardew would pick first? Milner maybe - works hard and tracks back. All that the king wants.

To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if Milner plays for us again at some point in the future, if Pardew is still here :lol:

What type of England player do you think Pardew would pick first? Milner maybe - works hard and tracks back. All that the king wants.

Hart

Jones - Cahill - Jagielka - Cole

Lampard - Gerrard - Henderson - Rooney

Cole - Harewood

To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if Milner plays for us again at some point in the future, if Pardew is still here :lol:

Nah, I couldn't see Milner wanting to drop down and play in the Championship.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, I couldn't see Milner wanting to drop down and play in the Championship.

...but hold on a second, we play in the premier ohhhhhhhhhh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest reefatoon

Just think for a few seconds about the prospect of him being England manager and being in Brazil now. :lol:

(Having in mind that there were people suggesting his name in 2012 :lol:)

If only. Let the rest of the Nation see what we have to put up with. Would also be fantastic watching the media destroy him

"What I would also like to see from him is a change of approach from conceding possession in a conservative counterattacking game to dominating play"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and me both, you utter spunk bucket.

it's unreal isn't it, like it's written by a different person. Read half that article n thought wtf, he does all the stuff he talks about