Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be happy to try it if it meant a clean slate rather than trundle along putting up with Parsholes tactics and bullshit while Ashley takes money out and puts nowt in showing no ambition whatsoever.

Guest neesy111

How can you be certain we'd enjoy long term gain?

Can't be certain, but there would be hope that things might change as we have zero hope currently.

Feel like the only difference between being in the Championship and the current ambitions is that in the championship we might win a trophy.

and Friday night football.

Feel like the only difference between being in the Championship and the current ambitions is that in the championship we might win a trophy.

and Friday night football.

and away trips to Blackpool.

which one ?

The one for having the highest average attendance

O0

Guest firetotheworks

Do people use 'end of.' at the end of sentences to detract credibility from their statements?

The useless bastard trying to give England advice...

Cheers Al but no thanks. When the job comes along where I'll need to know how to lie, squirm and be as much use as a dump in a punch bowl then the phone won't stop ringing mate.

The useless b****** trying to give England advice...

Cheers Al but no thanks. When the job comes along where I'll need to know how to lie, squirm and be as much use as a dump in a punch bowl then the phone won't stop ringing mate.

To be honest they are the attributes required for career advancement in pretty much any job I've been in.

Wishing we would get the mackems at home on the 1st day of the season when the fixtures are out in an hour..highly unlikely but seeing the King spanked at home on the opening day by them again and the crowd continued where they left off  against Cardiff would be something for the press to jump on his back and make him early contender for the sack..

He would probably say Remy and Shola aren't up to speed yet after their World Cup heroics..

Wishing we would get the mackems at home on the 1st day of the season when the fixtures are out in an hour..highly unlikely but seeing the King spanked at home on the opening day by them again and the crowd continued where they left off  against Cardiff would be something for the press to jump on his back and make him early contender for the sack..

He would probably say Remy and Shola aren't up to speed yet after their World Cup heroics..

:dowie:

:dowie:

I was being sarcastic about the King :p