Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still can't believe he's been asked by someone to write something about football.

He'd be the last person I'd ask about a opinion at the moment.

Still can't believe he's been asked by someone to write something about football.

I'm picturing a mix up at the independent, can only assume they forgot to book a columnist in time

Guest bimpy474

This wanker telling another manager about playing players out of position, the front on this utter cunt.

Pardew would have taken Cole, Baines and Shaw because at least then 2 out of his 3 substitutions would be sorted.

He'd probably play Sturridge down the wing to find a place for Emile Heskey, too.

Pardew would have taken Cole, Baines and Shaw because at least then 2 out of his 3 substitutions would be sorted.

He'd probably play Sturridge down the wing to find a place for Emile Heskey Rickie Lambert, too.

Guest antz1uk

This thread being bumped has put a damper on the otherwise fantastic mood I've been in.

Agree.. Can we temporarily delete it unless he has a heart attack or summin?

I'm at the stage now where i hope we get relegated next season and hopefully Ashley and Parshole do one. New owner,new manager clean slate. Some of the younguns might get a game aswell in the Championship.

I'm at the stage now where i hope we get relegated next season and hopefully Ashley and Parshole do one. New owner,new manager clean slate. Some of the younguns might get a game aswell in the Championship.

No, just no.

Yes, just yes.

As much as I hate Pardew relegation would ruin us. We got very lucky last time around, the division was pretty poor and we were able to hold on to our better players for varying reasons.

I wouldn't count on us bouncing back right away this time, and would Ashley really be able to sell for anywhere near what he would want if we got relegated? So one wish may be fulfilled with Pardew being sacked but who knows what moron he would employ after Pardew.