Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I apologise for my part in last night, i shouldn't have bit and just ignored it. Sorry all.

Yeah, I don't usually do this on here (too pig headed / big headed, ask Stifler) but sorry all.  No matter what I think, there's no reason for me to bore every other fucker on here with it so I'm sorry.

Had had a bad day at work tbf which was pretty much the ridiculous culmination of being fucked around for 3 months over this internal job application, got fed up with reading certain things and went a bit mad.  No excuse really so I apologise.

I apologise for my part in last night, i shouldn't have bit and just ignored it. Sorry all.

Yeah, I don't usually do this on here (too pig headed / big headed, ask Stifler) but sorry all.  No matter what I think, there's no reason for me to bore every other f***er on here with it so I'm sorry.

Had had a bad day at work tbf which was pretty much the ridiculous culmination of being f***ed around for 3 months over this internal job application, got fed up with reading certain things and went a bit mad.  No excuse really so I apologise.

Apology accepted, this is a loving forum. i love you bimps and i love you IP.

Alright, alright. pendulum has swung too far the other way now you pack of Luvvy duvvy Homs.

being a homophobic is gayyyy. But i love you HC.

Everyone back to the pile.

It doesn't matter if the thread about Pardew IS scrapped because another one will start as soon as he commences his crap management style again in a few weeks' time.

Nobody will be able to resist complaining about this walking plane-crash of a manager and the truly sickening and sycophantic diarrhoea that he spouts as the weeks go by - thus it was by fans of his previous clubs and so it will be here until he gets fired, probably when new owners take over.

We shall have had WC 2018 before that.....

Guest bimpy474

Yeah, I don't usually do this on here (too pig headed / big headed, ask Stifler) but sorry all.  No matter what I think, there's no reason for me to bore every other fucker on here with it so I'm sorry.

Had had a bad day at work tbf which was pretty much the ridiculous culmination of being fucked around for 3 months over this internal job application, got fed up with reading certain things and went a bit mad.  No excuse really so I apologise.

Fair enough sir, i've never took it to heart anyway. And i shall tone down the Pardew stuff tbf.

Nearly four years under Pardew and I still don't feel there is a recognisable style of play and that the team relies too heavily on individual moments.

What does everyone think about these points guys?

Alright, alright. pendulum has swung too far the other way now you pack of Luvvy duvvy Homs.

being a homophobic is gayyyy. But i love you HC.

It's only gay if you push back

Nearly four years under Pardew and I still don't feel there is a recognisable style of play and that the team relies too heavily on individual moments.

Plays cautious defensive football and is happy to concede the ball to the other side, relies heavily on one or two players to score.  If those playes are out his team wont pick up points.  He has no ability to coach a team or bring you talent through.  Seems to have no ability to change or coach set plays, has no ability to change a game, once his teams go behind thats generally the end of rhe game.  Cant handle flare players, tries to entrench the defensive side of the game on them instead of using their talents to his advantage.

Guest bimpy474

No celebratory gifs? Your standards have dropped, bimps.

I can't post them when i'm at work unfortunately.