Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He won't, because he's not a petty bellend, but it'd be great to see Pellegrini really wind this shit cunt up at the weekend.

Dunno about that like.

@lee_ryder

Pellergini on #nufc: "It is not easy to play in St James’ Park but we will do our best to try to win the three points."

:fishing:

He won't, because he's not a petty bellend, but it'd be great to see Pellegrini really wind this shit cunt up at the weekend.

Dunno about that like.

@lee_ryder

Pellergini on #nufc: "It is not easy to play in St James’ Park but we will do our best to try to win the three points."

:fishing:

Nah, I mean like on the touchline. Celebrating right up his slimy-lipped arsehole flavoured face.

"He stood by me and this feels like an up time for me. He’s armed me again. He’s stood by me.

“One thing I can always give him an honesty of where we are and he listens – that’s why so many players have entered the building. We needed them.

“It’s that kind of relationship you can only hope for as a Premier League manager, and I’m lucky enough to have it. I hope I can repay him this season.”

“In terms of players, we have now got a really strong group which makes my job easier,” said Pardew.

“There is some real quality offensively, which we didn’t have at the back end of last season.

“Looking forward to putting them on the pitch and bringing back a brand of football, that the fans like to see.

“We had a proper team here for four or five months.

“There are a few players out and normally that would be too big a blow against a team like Man City, but we’re able to cope and that shows the strength in depth we’ve got.

“We go in good spirits with a fit, strong team and hopefully we’ll give Man City a much better game than we did last season.”

Can't wait to see how many of these quotes he contradicts in the next few days/weeks,