Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I have learned one thing also since I have been here: that Newcastle fans want to win and they want to win every game, and that's what we are going to try to do."

Thanks Al :thup:

Football fans in 'wanting to win', shocker :lol:

He says it as if trying to win every game is revolutionary

We're a strange bunch.

"I have learned one thing also since I have been here: that Newcastle fans want to win and they want to win every game, and that's what we are going to try to do."

Funny thing is, I think all football fans would like to see their clubs win every game.

He's such a thick turd.

"The results sometimes alter: you are on a winning run, you are on a losing run. But the most important thing is your principles stay the same.

If people question those principles or question that work ethic, they won't be included in this group. This group is a strong group and I think it will work hard for Newcastle fans."

Quick kick to the Ben Arfa's.

Funny thing is, I think all football fans would like to see their clubs win every game.

He's such a thick turd.

Ironic considering the general sentiment on this board atm :lol:

He's such a thick turd.

Ironic considering the general sentiment on this board atm :lol:

:lol:

No other club has Pardew managing them. He's the only one that causes that.

"The results sometimes alter: you are on a winning run, you are on a losing run. But the most important thing is your principles stay the same.

If people question those principles or question that work ethic, they won't be included in this group. This group is a strong group and I think it will work hard for Newcastle fans."

Quick kick to the Ben Arfa's.

He's such an idiot. Alan, when you get humped 6 times on the bounce your principles HAVE to change. They're not working.

Football fans in 'wanting to win', shocker :lol:

He says it as if trying to win every game is revolutionary

"Learned since I've been here"??

Is he suggesting West Ham and So'ton fans actually wanted to lose particular games?

All that bullshit about sticking to your principles and not letting anyone question you even if your on a losing run??!

So it sounds as if the rumour is true then. Ben Arfa openly questioned Pardew's "football philosophy" so the king banished him for "the good of the group"

Needs to banish himself for the good of the group. No point in having a work-hard ethic if all you are doing is working hard at continuously losing.

Wish he'd fuck off back to League 1 with his work ethic.

If people question those principles or question that work ethic, they won't be included in this group."

Principles are more important than anything, even if you are losing. I just can't...... I don't even know where to begin. How anyone can support this fraud is beyond me.

Today I'm at home while the club I have supported for as long as I can remember are playing at home for the first game of the season and I'm not at the match because of this utter, utter bastard, I'll celebrate like never before when he goes.

I hope we lose as many games as necessary to get rid of him and I'd take another relegation to see the back of him.  I would rather support us in the Championship than not support us in the Premiership and I will not support us financially or through committing time while he's here.

Today I'm at home while the club I have supported for as long as I can remember are playing at home for the first game of the season and I'm not at the match because of this utter, utter b******, I'll celebrate like never before when he goes.

I hope we lose as many games as necessary to get rid of him and I'd take another relegation to see the back of him.  I would rather support us in the Championship than not support us in the Premiership and I will not support us financially or through committing time while he's here.

:thup:

Whatever it takes this cunt us nothing but  killjoy.

All been said before, but he has to go.

He's a fucking maniac. Insane. He is STILL doing the floated set piece to Williamson, which has never, ever reaped any sort of reward. He's so backward and thick that he can't come up with anything else.

His substitutions kill momentum. He doesn't know when to implement subs to properly change the dynamic of a game.

His team selections are always baffling, Dummett over Haidara ffs. What possessed him?

Finally, keeping Coloccini as captain after all the shit he's pulled is really a ridiculous decision. I'd go as far to say as having him in the first eleven is stupid as well.

Overall, he's going to fuck me off for the entire season, once again.

Apologies for the rant, just needed to vent.