Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's all this talk about van Gaal having a football philosophy and playing 433 irrespective of which players he has available or which team he's playing against.

There is a lot of truth in that to be fair, but ironically it looks like we're going to go with 3-5-2 in Brazil.. Mainly because our defenders are fucking shite mind.. :lol:

Seems like a fair few teams will be going with 3-5-2 this year.

What's all this talk about van Gaal having a football philosophy and playing 433 irrespective of which players he has available or which team he's playing against.

There is a lot of truth in that to be fair, but ironically it looks like we're going to go with 3-5-2 in Brazil.. Mainly because our defenders are fucking shite mind.. :lol:

:pardsgrin:

5-1-2-1-1 for us.

There is a lot of truth in that to be fair, but ironically it looks like we're going to go with 3-5-2 in Brazil.. Mainly because our defenders are f***ing s**** mind.. :lol:

Everyone trying to copy Brazil's 3-5-2 from 2002.

I think he'll flop...

i doubt he'll flop myself but i suspect he won't succeed to the levels they want him to fast enough, if he gets full backing and the amounts of money they're talking about i reckon they'll be in a good place come the end of his 3 year contract

Guest firetotheworks
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/liz-lemon-oh-brother.gif

Can't help but think to that Kilroy intros compilation that was posted recently.

"So you agreed a deal for one of the most talented youngsters in world football... only for a club favourite to block it?"

"Oh dear."