Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malcolm Glazer has died - he wasn't popular with their fans as this thread proves!

http://www.forums.redissue.co.uk/showthread.php?t=420030

I'm not signing for it either, but the only reason he was unpopular was because of the debt he shifted to the club. The Glazers have proven they are more than capable of running a club to a very high level though and the debt continues to drop every year. There hasn't been any animosity towards them in quite a while.

He forced a lot of diehard fans out and the creation of FC United!

Malcolm Glazer has died - he wasn't popular with their fans as this thread proves!

I'm not signing for it either, but the only reason he was unpopular was because of the debt he shifted to the club. The Glazers have proven they are more than capable of running a club to a very high level though and the debt continues to drop every year. There hasn't been any animosity towards them in quite a while.

He forced a lot of diehard fans out and the creation of FC United!

Diehard Man U fans :yao:

Anyway, RIP.

That's just the equivalent of him taking money out of the club every year though.  If he'd bought the club with his own money and then taken out £20m a year for himself i'm sure you'd see it differently.

I take it his sons just take over. What would happen, should, god forbid, Ashley keel over?

Club is liquidated immediately with all monies going to Joe Kinnear and Dennis Wise. Stadium gets a temporary roof and becomes a SD warehouse.

I take it his sons just take over. What would happen, should, god forbid, Ashley keel over?

His sons were in control from the beginning. I don't think Malcolm was ever actually at Old Trafford. :lol: It was always Joel, Avi and Bryan who were running things. Maybe Ashley will pass control to a relative in the coming years. :yao:

Guest neesy111

There is zero chance that Ashley has not left the club to Kinnear in his will. Zero.

Surely kinnear will be dead before ashley?

There is zero chance that Ashley has not left the club to Kinnear in his will. Zero.

Kinnear would spend some money. He'd have all the ambition in the world. He'd be going all out to add to his 3 champions league winners medals.

But there's no way in hell Kinnear is out-living Ashley.

• 5 weeks later...

Just got one of next seasons commentaries online.

Great tackle by Shaw, he lays it square to Herrera who slides it forward to Mata. Terrific ball to Rooney who beats one man then plays a delightful through ball to the clean through Cleverley.

Goal kick to Palace.