Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What good will that do?

Increase our chances of a win if they lose a couple of key players, when a couple of ours might be coming back in?

What good will that do, apart from totally extinguishing the pressure on your mate?

:lol:

Guest palnese

You probably will beat us. We don't really care about the league anymore because once we win the CL this year we'll automatically be in next year. 2-0 Newcastle.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx27/lexiingram/I%20stole%20gifs%20from%20lauren/Misc/Other/Misc%20TV/tumblr_lpsvhu2hDX1qd6qvo.gif

What good will that do?

Increase our chances of a win if they lose a couple of key players, when a couple of ours might be coming back in?

What good will that do, apart from totally extinguishing the pressure on your mate?

We back on the road of wanting to lose now then i see? Here's me thinking you want to get as many points on the board as possible during a season regardless of where you finish.

What good will that do?

We back on the road of wanting to lose now then i see? Here's me thinking you want to get as many points on the board as possible during a season regardless of where you finish.

He does, we'll probably gain more points in the next season or two as a whole, if Pardew's reign somehow ends this season.

I'd rather a scenario where everyone's against Pardew to the point his position becomes untenable. 3 points against Man United isn't going to do us much good when we're in a relegation fight next season.

I'd rather a scenario where everyone's against Pardew to the point his position becomes untenable. 3 points against Man United isn't going to do us much good when we're in a relegation fight next season.

So you're rooting for Man Utd this weekend then in hope things get worse for Pardew. 3 points for Newcastle isn't a good thing.

Its like having a limb infected with gangrene, you could try to medicate the f*** out of it to slow down the spread, but you really would be better off amputating it.

:lol: I can see where you are coming from but i personally could not go and watch Newcastle and be wanting Man Utd to score inside. Or any other team for that matter who we are up against.

Guest neesy111

Its like having a limb infected with gangrene, you could try to medicate the f*** out of it to slow down the spread, but you really would be better off amputating it.

:lol: I can see where you are coming from but i personally could not go and watch Newcastle and be wanting Man Utd to score inside. Or any other team for that matter who we are up against.

This is fair enough.  Others are just looking at the bigger picture.

For me, it's a win win situation.  Win = Our first double over Man Utd.  Lose = Another nail in the coffin for Pardew.

I could never root for us to get beat, but I know exactly what will happen if we do the double of this terrible Man Utd side.

In a way his diabolical run of form will have effectively been for nothing, at the moment a few more defeats and it might actually be the best thing that has happened to us in 4 years.

I could never root for us to get beat, but I know exactly what will happen if we do the double of this terrible Man Utd side.

In a way his diabolical run of form will have effectively been for nothing, at the moment a few more defeats and it might actually be the best thing that has happened to us in 4 years.

:thup: even moreso when you're at the ground.

On the plus side, I'm looking forward to seeing Mata this weekend :drool:

Open top wave parade?

Any offers on what 3 points does for Newcastle United?

Absolutely nowt is what. Just pulls us further from confronting the problem.

Well you keep cheering the other sides we face each week, Ron. Enjoy.

That's a class analogy for the current situation :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Any offers on what 3 points does for Newcastle United?

Absolutely nowt is what. Just pulls us further from confronting the problem.

Well you keep cheering the other sides we face each week, Ron. Enjoy.

You're missing the point being made, as i think you well know.