Newcastle United 1 - 1 Southampton - 14/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

According to the pre match thread Anitas s**** compared to Cabaye.

Who said that? Not one person on here called Anita shit, people were talking about creativity. Anita is a deep lying midfielder who likes to pick up balls and play, like I said in the pre-match thread he makes us tick. Unbelievable.

We've played some really good stuff in the first half - really enjoyed it.  :) However, Southampton still a very dangerous side, so we still need to remain focused for the 2nd half. Gouffran working his socks off again. :thup:

Side is brimming with confidence that 5 wins from 6 brings. :)

Who said that? Not one person on here called Anita shit, people were talking about creativity. Anita is a deep lying midfielder who likes to pick up balls and play, like I said in the pre-match thread he makes us tick. Unbelievable.

Chomp. Anitas every bit as good as Cabaye IMO. If he plays regular he will get as many assists too.

Chomp. Anitas every bit as good as Cabaye IMO. If he plays regular he will get as many assists too.

:memelol:

Southampton are one of those annoying, quite boring, teams to play against. So glad we scored because it was becoming painful watching them pass it around the back four.

Think Sissoko may have a knock because he seemed to be struggling towards the end of the half and I think that's why Remy was switched to the wing and he went to play off Shola.

Who said that? Not one person on here called Anita s***, people were talking about creativity. Anita is a deep lying midfielder who likes to pick up balls and play, like I said in the pre-match thread he makes us tick. Unbelievable.

Every bit as good is a bit strong, as they are different players. But he's not far off at all, imo.

Who said that? Not one person on here called Anita s***, people were talking about creativity. Anita is a deep lying midfielder who likes to pick up balls and play, like I said in the pre-match thread he makes us tick. Unbelievable.

Cant we just say they are both very good and be done with this drivel?