Crystal Palace 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 21/12/13 - post-match reaction from pg32

BlueStar

Lovely this, like. Good team selection, great tactics, good substations and the lads all performed extremely well, excellent start to the festive period.

Substations. :lol:

You're right though. Great performance.

Lovely this, like. Good team selection, great tactics, good substations and the lads all performed extremely well, excellent start to the festive period.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Electrical_Substation.JPG

..?

hipsters with their new fangled names for things, I prefer to call them dugouts.

Guest firetotheworks

This reminds me of the Championship. I don't mean it disrespectfully, but Palace's team clearly doesn't belong here.

Guest coalminer

My thoughts (only half watched the match)

1.  HBA remains an enigma.  I'd still like to see him start, but I'm leaning more towards him starting as a left forward where he can cut in.  He was wasteful with the ball in the deep.

2.  Tiote played well.  So did Sissoko and Anita.  Going to be hard keeping our big 4 midfielders in the starting XI.  Either HBA or Gouf are going to miss out.

3.  Williamson is still the 2nd best CB.

4.  Pardew got it pretty much right today.  We look so much better when going for the kill 2nd half.

5.  Ameobi is best used as an impact sub.