Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone needs to be at 100%, full concentration and maximum effort. Otherwise we could be beaten heavily beaten.

I'd like to think the level of opponent will get our lads fully motivated and help us potentially get a fantastic result.

Everyone needs to be at 100%, full concentration and maximum effort. Otherwise we could be beaten heavily beaten.

I'd like to think the level of opponent will get our lads fully motivated and help us potentially get a fantastic result.

Same goes for them tbh

I think we'll get points tomorrow.  On a brilliant run of form and I can see Ben Arfa and Cabaye putting in match winning performances. We will need our fullbacks to be extremely cautious when attacking, and our midfield will need to do extra work on the defensive side if Hatem does start.  Fear nobody at home, that should be our mindset - a rocking SJP tomorrow is going to set the stage for what hopefully is 3 points. HTL.

i'd take a point now.

the thing that worries me is that we don't get men forward, especially if remy pulls wide no-one even attempts to fill the gap. cabaye gets forward when thre ball is in front of him, sissoko does from wide, as does gouffran but when we have the ball 30 to 35yds out there is rarely more than remy for the ball forward (like from anita's peach of a pass that lead to the pen against stoke). I do think you have to get men in and around the arsenal defence to rattle them, don't think we'll do it enough.

Guest ThievingMagpie

we'll do pretty well but will lose, probably by one goal. I say 3-2, Remy and Ben Arfa to score for us; Giroud and Poldolski (who'll get 2 I reckon) will score them them.

we'll do pretty well but will lose, probably by one goal. I say 3-2, Remy and Ben Arfa to score for us; Giroud and Poldolski (who'll get 2 I reckon) will score them them.

I think pretty much the opposite, bad performance, but well manage to grind out a point, I'm going for 1-1

I struggle to see how we'll get a point against Arsenal with a "bad" performance. Ugly maybe, but not bad.

Arsenal are good, and i think we'll play very well overall, but im afraid it'll be curtains down if Pards doesn't play Mbiwa instead of Santon.Walcott will probably get two on the counter :(

I hope i am wrong though. Walcott is the biggest worry for me in this game, as he'll get in behind our defenders a few times.

If Mbiwa starts i say 3-1 to us :) Let's attack these fuckers and take the game to them.