Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'd take a point now.

the thing that worries me is that we don't get men forward, especially if remy pulls wide no-one even attempts to fill the gap. cabaye gets forward when thre ball is in front of him, sissoko does from wide, as does gouffran but when we have the ball 30 to 35yds out there is rarely more than remy for the ball forward (like from anita's peach of a pass that lead to the pen against stoke). I do think you have to get men in and around the arsenal defence to rattle them, don't think we'll do it enough.

Yep, this is a big problem and it hampered us loads against Stoke in the first half.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Perhaps this is what he's been preparing Haidara for....

No but I'd say for next season probably. Santon could be on his way out

Santon against Walcott will be important. Looking forward to it and hope we can get a result.

Santon is extremely slow on the turn and will have no chance if Walcott gets him on a one-on-one.

Time to put some faith in Haidara.

We're fearing the likes of Walcott, Giroud and co.  -  we've got Remy, Cabaye and Ben Arfa. And, most importantly, 52k on our side today.

They should be fearing us.

Fear is sensible.

We're fearing the likes of Walcott, Giroud and co.  -  we've got Remy, Cabaye and Ben Arfa. And, most importantly, 52k on our side today.

Yep, at home we should be making them defend, not worrying about our defense first.

So, how will Arsenal line up without Ramsey and maybe Özil? (if rumours are true)

Sschzzsomething

Sagna  Mertesacker Vermaelen  Gibbs

Rosicky  Arteta

Walcott    Cazorla  Wilshere

Podolski

Will this lad start? he was class against stoke, but i think Pards will bottle playing him as he may not work hard enough ( :anguish:)