Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sun 12th Jan @ 2.05pm (Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Debating whether to stay in and watch it or go see the hobbit film.

If you want to watch a determined team led by an inspirational silver haired leader, I'd go with Gandalf and the hobbits.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Sory for Out of topic.

What is the weather like in Newcastle this hour?

What is the best way to go from Wingrove Avenue to Northumbria Uni Tomorrow?

My Gf has just landed I think.

It's cold. 1 or 2 degrees.

If you follow the street to the end to get onto Westgate Road there will be plenty of buses into town but I'm not sure if any go past the uni, i think it's just a short walk from the centre of town anyway!

Debating whether to stay in and watch it or go see the hobbit film.

At least the hobbit's wont start hoofing stuff to each other when the going gets tough.

The footie has won over the film.  Just know I'm gonna regret it!  :fool:

Just know our pussy of a manager will go for containment and it will backfire horribly by half-time.  HBA will make an appearance around the 70min mark with everyone's expectations on his shoulders to rescue the match single handedly (which he won't do giving Pards an excuse to keep him on the bench for the next month).  There will be "tiredness" and a trivial decision that should have went our way but will have "turned the game".

Can tell I'm looking forward to this eh? ;D

As if people are already prepping their faux rage if we get beat off Man City.

I'll be raging if we bend over and accept a good humping and so should everyone else.

If we go out and try to best them but lose then fair play but just giving up isn't acceptable .

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'll be raging if we bend over and accept a good humping and so should everyone else.

If we go out and try to best them but lose then fair play but just giving up isn't acceptable .

What do you mean it's not acceptable. What do you propose to do?

Have a go.

We are all expecting to lose, we can either try and win or just accept we can't. I would much rather us go for it, no shame if we have at least tried.

Try to win? Play with some belief and stop telling people we can't beat a sovereign state ffs.

City are far from imperious away from home and they aren't exactly rock solid defensively.

We should take the game to them get the crowd behind us and give it a go. Tired of seeing us cower against sides who we deem bigger than us.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Try to win? Play with some belief and stop telling people we can't beat a sovereign state ffs.

City are far from imperious away from home and they aren't exactly rock solid defensively.

We should take the game to them get the crowd behind us and give it a go. Tired of seeing us cower against sides who we deem bigger than us.

Apologies, I was querying what exactly you propose to do personally to reject manner of the performance, thus rendering it 'unacceptable'.

Hence 'Faux rage'. Getting angry on the internet changes nothing. :thup:

we have had a go against all the other top teams we have played this season and have had good results against them on the whole. Wins v Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, a draw v Liverpool, narrowly beaten by Arsenal, stuffed by Everton in the first half but showed a bit of resolve in the 2nd half.

Given we drew with City in normal time in the League Cup when we played them at home, I don't know why people are winding themselves up to slaughter the manager before it's even started?

Just watching the news and hearing Pardew say " this is a game man city should win" makes me feel sick

He seriously said that?

Yup, he stated if he put his neutral hat on this is a game city should win. He then went on to mention how Chelsea and spurs games were similar

Just watching the news and hearing Pardew say " this is a game man city should win" makes me feel sick

He seriously said that?

Yup, he stated if he put his neutral hat on this is a game city should win. He then went on to mention how Chelsea and spurs games were similar

Playing for a draw today then. Good, I don't much like ambition.

Guest Haris Vuckic

we have had a go against all the other top teams we have played this season and have had good results against them on the whole. Wins v Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, a draw v Liverpool, narrowly beaten by Arsenal, stuffed by Everton in the first half but showed a bit of resolve in the 2nd half.

Given we drew with City in normal time in the League Cup when we played them at home, I don't know why people are winding themselves up to slaughter the manager before it's even started?

Because they pick his interviews to pieces to find something that ''offends'' them.

Psychotic behavior. :thup:

If we have a go at them and they simply outclass us then I don't think anyone could complain, they're indisputably better than us.

Doesn't mean that any performance and result is acceptable, particularly considering we're at home.

Because they pick his interviews to pieces to find something that ''offends'' them.

Psychotic behavior. :thup:

Regardless he still said it.

He could have said we are going out and giving it a go but instead he chooses to talk down our chances.

He is just shit at mind games