Remy Cabella

Yaron

8m euros?  get to f*** man, what were we bidding in january :lol:

Doesn't mean much to be fair, Debuchy cost about the same that was rejected the previous Summer. Also ignoring that, clubs strapped for cash are more likely to negotiate in the summer than in the middle of a season.

Mind i won't believe any of this until i see a picture on .co.uk holding up the kit and a crappy little write up about him as a player.

Doesn't mean much to be fair, Debuchy cost about the same that was rejected the previous Summer. Also ignoring that, clubs strapped for cash are more likely to negotiate in the summer than in the middle of a season.

Mind i won't believe any of this until i see a picture on .co.uk holding up the kit and a crappy little write up about him as a player.

if we get him it basically means carr is some kind of omnipotent god

Guest bimpy474

8m euros?  get to fuck man, what were we bidding in january :lol:

But in January they were in danger of getting relegated, so wanted more if they were going to lose him. Kept him and stayed up so i guess their plan worked.

But in January they were in danger of getting relegated, so wanted more if they were going to lose him. Kept him and stayed up so i guess their plan worked.

ashleymatics

Guest bimpy474

ashleymatics

:lol: i love the made up little phrases that pop up on here.

ashleymatics

if there's an economic phrase in existence for taking advantage of a situation on the cheap it needs to officially be renamed to ashleymatics

Guest taps01

He isn't a like for like cabaye replacent or a striker, which are two far more important positions we need to fill! Still I guess beggars can't be choosers!

He isn't a like for like cabaye replacent or a striker, which are two far more important positions we need to fill! Still I guess beggars can't be choosers!

doesn't matter what he is, if he can't carry 8 other players it's all over anyways

ashleymatics

N-Oisms.

Guest bimpy474

ashleymatics

N-Oisms.

Aye, they really are born here :lol:

Guest palnese

What a f***ing c***.

jeeeesus. :lol:

Look at that hairstyle ffs :lol:

:lol: bet you have your hair military style

:lol:

I have a pretty normal hairstyle. A boring one.

But why would anyone want to look like Cabella? It looks so, so bad.

One of his goals this season (youtube) comes from the biggest hoof I've ever seen. So there's that...

Now there's a long pass from the back, a hoof, a panic cleared hoof and a Pardew tactical hoof, where does the aforementioned hoof come into that list?