Remy Cabella

Yaron

Might be giggs but SSN are claiming the fee is 9m Euro's (just over £7m).

Seems low, maybe its that plus bonuses.

Does seem low when GFNF were saying Nicollin wanted €18m inc bonuses. Most seem pretty sure it is £12m.

Still struggle to imagine what these bonuses would be. Clearly not success based considering our aversion to the concept, and if they are appearance based, we'll just pull a Gutiérrez (allegedly). :lol:

There's been a few different fees thrown around. I have hard time believing we paid any club £12m, and Montpelier did the same shit with the MYM negotiations and we got him for pretty cheap. I doubt it's anything higher than £10m

Yeah but if someone said to Mike they'd give us him cheap but we'd owe them another few million if we won something he'd laugh his tits off.  Might as well say we'll owe them another £2m when Kinnear is the first man on mars.

http://content.screencast.com/users/UV-Ray/folders/Jing/media/1c966385-cde2-42e9-b7b7-dafb73fb9f25/2014-07-14_1334.png

Sky Sports understand that Remy Cabella cost Newcastle just over £7million. All up front.

Sounds about right. As if we would ever pay £12m for an unproven player. Knew it was bollocks first time I heard it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He looks so happy in all the photos and videos. Hopefully he knows something we don't...

I still can't believe we actually pay for fees all up front when no other club does that.

Apparently allows us to get better deals, as clubs getting 9 million all at once, rather than say 4 million a year the next three years can be more attractive. Think it's clever tbh.

Just wait till he's on the bench vs City.

"We was wanting to keep it tight for 70 minutes then bring on Cabella to nick it with his magic fret. But my free left backs at once didn't work and we was tired and chasing a 4-0 gap by then."

He's the type of player like Hatem who takes teams like City on, not defeated when he walks on the pitch like the usual suspects who look eager to get back on the bus/plane home before kick off.

He's the type of player like Hatem who takes teams like City on, not defeated when he walks on the pitch like the usual suspects who look eager to get back on the bus/plane home before kick off.

He'll soon have that hammered out of him :pardsgrin:

Guest firetotheworks

It is almost like he's taken on some sort of odd ambassadorial role. It's like your ex girlfriend telling other hot women that you're a really great guy. Very much 'f*** YOUAhhhh okay, fair enough.'