Remy Cabella

Yaron

Complete charva.

That jacket, the standard charva thumbs up pose.

BscsKV7IMAEPoKj.jpg

EDIT: bloke in the background.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#charliedrakelives tbh..

Looks like Cabella has done a bit of painting in those trousers.

Remy Cabella has been unveiled as a Newcastle United player at St James’ Park.

The France international jetted into Newcastle today to complete a move from Montpellier.

He is thought to have agreed a six year contract.

Cabella was at Newcaste’s Benton base at teatime to go through the formalities of the move and pass a medical.

And he then made his way back into the city to pose in a Newcastle shirt at St James’ Park.

There was even time for Cabella to pose with loyal fan Martin Trinder outside the stadium with the player all smiles in front of the camera.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-remy-cabella-unvelied-7415762   

Remy Cabella has been unveiled as a Newcastle United player at St James’ Park.

The France international jetted into Newcastle today to complete a move from Montpellier.

He is thought to have agreed a six year contract.

Cabella was at Newcaste’s Benton base at teatime to go through the formalities of the move and pass a medical.

And he then made his way back into the city to pose in a Newcastle shirt at St James’ Park.

There was even time for Cabella to pose with loyal fan Martin Trinder outside the stadium with the player all smiles in front of the camera.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-remy-cabella-unvelied-7415762   

:anguish:

Can't stand how small time every thing to do with this club has become.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  24s

Cabella: "This is a move that I really wanted to make, as I have heard nothing but good things about #nufc from everyone I spoke to.

Lying c***s.

Hasn't spoken to MYM then.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  11s

Cabella:  "It is great to finally be a Newcastle player." #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  now

Pardew: "Remy is a player who has been on our radar for a while and we are delighted to bring him to the Club." #nufc

Cabella: "This is a move that I really wanted to make, as I have heard nothing but good things about #nufc from everyone I spoke to.

Lying c***s.

Probably along the lines of "The manager is shit but do well and you can get a move to a bigger club".

Lying cunts.

"He's hopeless but you won't be there long."