Remy Cabella

Yaron

He's shit. Pardew or not, he's a poor imitation of Ben Arfa.

Deary me.

I've seen absolutely nowt from him to suggest otherwise. He looks physically weak and flatters to deceive.

Even in a Pardew side I'd expect a few glimpses - there's been nowt.

I think he's also thrown in the deep end and is struggling. Some players need to be brought in slowly, he seems like one of them.

I wouldn't rule him out yet, but I am getting annoyed that he isnt' delivering the top end sort of football quality I thought he came with.

He was a lot better today and wasn't really playing wide, seemed to be supporting Riviere and floating from right to left.

He's still as weak as piss and a right fanny though and had a cheek telling their player to get up off his arse and get on with it late on when they got a free kick on the byeline.

5 games and playing in a new league. "s****."

He's not even shown glimpses, though. He looks totally and utterly unsuitable.

He went past players against Man City, now he doesn't even try anymore.

:sad:

Pardew on nufcTV:

Terrific today, he took people on, he wanted the ball. Showed character at the end, a little bit of... [Alan just blanks here]. He is never going to win a tackle by the way, I think our fans were moaning when he didn't make a tackle but he won't win a tackle, I guarantee that. But he was brave enough to get on it, take people on and a little bit of grinding his teeth to make things happen.

I wish I could say that was tongue in cheek, but I don't think it was..

Pardew on nufcTV:

Terrific today, he took people on, he wanted the ball. Showed character at the end, a little bit of... [Alan just blanks here]. He is never going to win a tackle by the way, I think our fans were moaning when he didn't make a tackle but he won't win a tackle, I guarantee that. But he was brave enough to get on it, take people on and a little bit of grinding his teeth to make things happen.

I wish I could say that was tongue in cheek, but I don't think it was..

whereas HBA.....

I thought there was a stat where Cabella had made more tackles than anyone else in our team this season? :lol:

edit: yep

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats  14s

Rémy Cabella has won 10 tackles for NUFC in the league this season, at least double that of any other NUFC player! #nufc

And people say being Pardewded is a bad thing

:lol:

He is a bit soft, but at least had the courage not to hide. He is our only creative outlet for the next 4 months one way or another, hope he hangs on long enough to see decent management.

Can you clarify what you have seen so far to suggest he is creative at all? Stepovers don't equal creativity.

I just think that other teams know exactly how to stop him since he's the only one they need to stop. He's definitely the type of player that would prosper playing alongside Ben Arfa. Been shit for every game I've seen him play for us, but I saw him playing for Montpellier a fair few times and he's a very good player.