Remy Cabella

Yaron

"Cabella Sissoko"

4 mins later...

"Cabella Sissoko Underwear"

Nah, it was just "Remy Cabella". :lol:

Using "Cabella Underwear" turns up these though.

http://i.imgur.com/SugrNAO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/blgFXPS.jpg?1

You have to seriously question his fashion sense. :lol:

We'll have to see how he adjusts, but at the moment I'm not optimistic. He's got some tricks, but it feels like he's still trying to play like he was in France, where players have more time and space.

A player like Modric or Silva has the skill to compensate for his physical disadvantages. I'm not sure that Cabella has that.

Yeah he's shit like :thup: write him off imo

He literally says in his post that he'll wait and see how he adjusts. Nothing wrong with writing an opinion about how he's played so far.

Guest firetotheworks

Think he's alright and will be a good player for us. Not even blessed with half of Ben Arfa's ability though. Which we all know is the important aspect of all this.

It's not like.

Mustn't replyyyyyy, neeeed to groooow up.

It is like.

Fucks sake. 

The important aspect is how he plays.

So your whole argument was pointless then? Mentioning his height has been marked as void, by yourself?

Bravo.

Point was - he's weak as piss and that's a big reason why he's struggled so far. He gets knocked off the ball very easily, I thought it was down to a tallish but weak frame.... but it's a small and weak core which is actually worse. A lot of small players have brilliant natural poise, balance, agility resulting in better physical performance than you might expect. Cabella doesn't seem to have that at all.

Point was - he's weak as p*ss and that's a big reason why he's struggled so far. He gets knocked off the ball very easily, I thought it was down to a tallish but weak frame.... but it's a small and weak core which is actually worse. A lot of small players have brilliant natural poise, balance, agility resulting in better physical performance than you might expect. Cabella doesn't seem to have that at all.

You sure he is small though? Before you gan chucking accusations about?

Point was - he's weak as p*ss and that's a big reason why he's struggled so far. He gets knocked off the ball very easily, I thought it was down to a tallish but weak frame.... but it's a small and weak core which is actually worse. A lot of small players have brilliant natural poise, balance, agility resulting in better physical performance than you might expect. Cabella doesn't seem to have that at all.

You sure he is small though? Before you gan chucking accusations about?

Dropout has depth perception issues on the TV? Staggered that anyone in the world "thought" Cabella was tall. Staggered.

• 2 weeks later...