Remy Cabella

Yaron

I get that, but even so "he's ONLY an eight stone Frenchman" is a ridiculous comment. How many other managers would say that about their own players? The guy seems to think you need to be well built to succeed in football, it's bollocks.

He's generally a pass and move type, no doubt, looking most dangerous when he pulls inside and pops up in a central pocket. We look better with him as he's probably the best possession player we've got in the side. Gets his head up when on the ball and always tries to move forward with it, building attacks sensibly. Ayoze aside, our best mover off the ball too.

He just seems to run into trouble too much of the time.

It feels like he needs to go back to the drawing board and start adapting to a totally different league. Even then, I'm not sure he'll eventually make the grade in the Premiership.

He just seems to run into trouble too much of the time.

It feels like he needs to go back to the drawing board and start adapting to a totally different league. Even then, I'm not sure he'll eventually make the grade in the Premiership.

Would be a completely different player if there was actual movement around.  It's the same as it was with HBA - our players (Perez apart) just watch him and expect to do it all himself.

Good chance of making it under Pardew....eventually. Think he's got the work rate and desire that is required to force himself in to the team and stay there.

Think once he cracks it there's no going back, he'll be very good until he's sold.