Remy Cabella

Yaron

What exactly qualifies Alan Pardew to judge what is required of a successful top flight footballer? Perhaps it's all those medals and trophies he has picked up along the way as a top flight player or the long list of top flight managerial honours he has to his name.

Honestly man, this fool managing Premier League and International standard footballers is an utter travesty. It's like giving a Gibbon a Ferrari.

The Americans gave a Chimp a rocket!

The Americans gave a chimp control of their entire nation, they're idiots.

What exactly qualifies Alan Pardew to judge what is required of a successful top flight footballer? Perhaps it's all those medals and trophies he has picked up along the way as a top flight player or the long list of top flight managerial honours he has to his name.

Honestly man, this fool managing Premier League and International standard footballers is an utter travesty. It's like giving a Gibbon a Ferrari.

The Americans gave a Chimp a rocket!

The Americans gave a chimp control of their entire nation, they're idiots.

Errrr....

Guest palnese

Pardew saying after the game today that Cabella has to "get stronger"

He'll bulk up then be fined for being overweight

Where did he say this?

Post-match interview on nufctv

Wish it was a post death interview.

:lol:

Thought at the beginning of last season, based purely on the visible changes in Hatem's physique/playing style, that Pardew had put Ben Arfa on a different training regime to bulk him up, and also asked him to blast the ball at goal at any/every opportunity (which is why in the first few months of the season Hatem was shooting wildly from 30-40 yards out when it's not his normal game to try shooting so speculatively from that range, and also why he started to look a bit "meatier"). Coincidentally, this was shortly after Bale had been the standout player in the country - i.e. in Pardew's simple mind the solution to the Ben Arfa "problem" was to try to turn him into Bale (similar to Tiote and Essien).

This Cabella bulking up nonsense imo adds weight to this theory that Pardew has experimented with Hatem. Probably won't be long before Cabella is being asked to shoot more often from 25-35 yards out as Pardew tries to cover our horrendous lack of creativity with more speculative long range shots and aimless balls into the box.

Just to clear something up since my previous post was reported as offensive, I was referring to George Bush Jr, not Pres. Obama.

http://www.democratic-republicans.us/images/george-bush-chimp.jpg

Thank fuck. Glad I scrolled down, was in horror at that post when I saw it now :lol:

Bale, Ronaldo - those are once in a lifetime talents and physical beasts on their own.

Just let these guys play their proper game their body has naturally developed into or based on their own specific normal training schedules.