Remy Cabella

Yaron

@GFN_France: Rolland Courbis, Montpellier manager: 'Newcastle, as a player, I wouldn't even want to spend a week there.' #MHSC #NUFC #Cabella

Well Rolland, I'd rather live in Eden than Newcastle, but just like Montpellier HSC I've never heard of Eden Utd either so fuck you dick head.

Ok of course I've heard of Montpelier, but they're still fucking nothing and I'm pissed so fuck it

P.S. Sounds like a man who's annoyed at losing his best player, so that's encouraging.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/yohan-cabaye-newcastle-united_3004966_zps7384e8f9.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/img-courbis-a-sion-pour-donner-un-coup-de-main-1335619706_y500_articles-alt-156280_zpsecaad796.jpg

I'd rather our manager was like that rather than "well everyone's got a price innit"

Same here. And when the board and manager are basically telling everyone that we're not a big club constantly then it's hardly surprising that people say we're not a big club.

This - the club probably now have a reputation for bidding ridiculous offers for players so its hardly surprising that

other clubs view us as small fry and cheap-skates...all the people running the club have fostered that image by everything they say and in addition, you never know what the French players already here have said about the club's training methods/coaching in past seasons...

I'd rather our manager was like that rather than "well everyone's got a price innit"

Same here. And when the board and manager are basically telling everyone that we're not a big club constantly then it's hardly surprising that people say we're not a big club.

This - the club probably now have a reputation for bidding ridiculous offers for players so its hardly surprising that

other clubs view us as small fry and cheap-skates...all the people running the club have fostered that image by everything they say and in addition, you never know what the French players already here have said about the club's training methods/coaching in past seasons...

People have said we're not a big club for god knows how long, even back when we were challenging for the league, it'll always happen unless we consistently win things.  Paying big fees for players won't change that unless they're the kind of players that get us success on the pitch.  The idea that there's some kind of "big club" success in buying lots of players for big fees ala Shepherd is bollocks IMO.

I mean I think we should go out and improve our squad obviously.  Spend whatever money we bring in to push us forward, but not so people will say "Look at what a big club Newcastle are for paying X amount for a player", but because it might get us closer to actually achieving something again.

Guest bimpy474

Rémy Cabella while is announced emphatically on the side of Newcastle, Rolland Courbis assured that Louis Nicollin not sell their player at any price.

"There is absolutely no contact with Newcastle. For now, Montpellier Remy is and I hope it will be with us until June, "stated Laurent Nicollin. The English club wants to recruit Rémy Cabella this winter, and would be encouraged by recent statements of the player. Rolland Courbis however, the coach of Montpellier, ensures that its president will not sell the player to announced prices.

"There foremost Loulou decides, Rémy, his family ... Me Newcastle, I do not even go 24 hours. With the amount currently proposed, I think Louie is good enough trader to make the right choice, justified Rolland Courbis the micro beIN SPORTS. I do not think Rémy Cabella may be transferred to the ridiculous numbers we heard compared to those reported for Cabaye. Or it would mean that Loulou is mad, but I meet every day and it is not the case. "

The last paragraph was older statements already posted.