Remy Cabella

Yaron

If they don't take him to the World Cup they may well accept that offer.

Think they want to see if he goes, and therefore could potentially increase his value.

If they don't take him to the World Cup they may well accept that offer.

Think they want to see if he goes, and therefore could potentially increase his value.

Wouldn't be a starter even if he is in the final list.

L'Equipe said Cabella's been very impressive in the French camp and would be the coaches' preferred replacement once Ribery is officially ruled out, though they suggest it could also be one of two other of our one-time "targets" (such as they are), Alexandre Lacazette or Florian Thauvin, that ultimately replaces him.

Long term? They are talking about him replacing Ribery in France's first team at the World Cup in just over a week from now aren't they? :lol:

Well yeah, i know that but he could potentially be Ribery's long term replacement once he is finished at international level.

So Cabella could potentially be the long term replacement for Ribery and Mike Ashley's wankers are offering trash cash again.

Joke football club.

Bored of this shit already and NUFC haven't even entered dickhead mode yet.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Chronicle back page tonight reckons we've had an £8m bid turned down, meh....

What's the bet they've got the currency wrong? :lol:

I did think that but there's a bit about him being happy with the wages which came out today, so where we thought it was £7m earlier, it could be have been £8m. Probably offered nothing extra tbh :lol:

Might be like the old FMs where you offer it in 100k increments to see when it triggers the computer's 'SELL' limit. I did it for one guy and it was £30m - accidentally offered it and it made my fans happy so had to buy him. He was shit.

Guest Roger Kint

Looks more like we are trying to avoid add ons(based on the Laurens tweet) which we all know is a favourite move for Ashley. If we have offered £8m it shouldnt take much more, shame the club dont just pay the asking fee and get it over with without all this pointless shit.

We havent even started bidding for the two strikers that Pardew claims we want :lol: Going to be such a long summer  :sad:

Chronicle back page tonight reckons we've had an £8m bid turned down, meh....

What's the bet they've got the currency wrong? :lol:

Currency wrong - 4/7 FAV

Windows taste nice - 50/1

Second bid made - 250/1