Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

From Twitter:

Martyn Kelly @MKell07  ·  19m 19 minutes ago

So I'm paid up for the remainder of the season, didn't renew for 15/16 and the b******s cancel my ticket with immediate effect! #NUFC

B9PEWcmIYAAuePQ.jpg:large

How exactly can they cancel your ticket for the rest of the season if you have paid for it?

Guest antz1uk

From Twitter:

Martyn Kelly @MKell07  ·  19m 19 minutes ago

So I'm paid up for the remainder of the season, didn't renew for 15/16 and the b******s cancel my ticket with immediate effect! #NUFC

B9PEWcmIYAAuePQ.jpg:large

How exactly can they cancel your ticket for the rest of the season if you have paid for it?

they can't, it's illegal, i don't care if it's written in the terms 7 conditions in Arial Bold size 152, you've paid for a service, they cannot take it away

they can't, it's illegal, i don't care if it's written in the terms 7 conditions in Arial Bold size 152, you've paid for a service, they cannot take it away

I suspect it is scare tactics more than anything else, as you said - and others on the previous page have found, when confronted on it they are likely to back down.

See my earlier post, thats exactly the same letter i got.  Ive paid my Feb dd, called the box office and she stated clearly my tickets were fine up to the end of the season, checked the system and my cards were still valid and activated.

Must be scare tactics.

Duncan Mason ‏@Duncan_Mason  52m52 minutes ago

@MsiDouglas have you seen club is cancelling season tickets that have already been fully paid for this season if you don't renew? New low

‏@MsiDouglas

@Duncan_Mason Looks wrong.. Need to establish what's happened. Off today but we will seek a response from club tomorrow.

That bloke should just do a chargeback through the bank using DD guarentee. I'd try and get every payment back.

On those lines, that wouldn't be a bad protest if there was a large number of people willing to do chargebacks.

That bloke should just do a chargeback through the bank using DD guarentee. I'd try and get every payment back.

On those lines, that wouldn't be a bad protest if there was a large number of people willing to do chargebacks.

Gotta be careful with stuff like that though.

It'd show his account as in arrears and lead to collections action being taken.

I'm sure they've got like 1 person working in Finance - I know people that didn't pay their last few payments on their ST's about 4 year ago when they rapped in and all they got was a letter off the club. But aye, tricky one to work around. That bloke could easily do it for a few months payments though because they haven't provided a service from now until the end of the season if he isn't allowed to attend despite paying.

I'm sure they've got like 1 person working in Finance - I know people that didn't pay their last few payments on their ST's about 4 year ago when they rapped in and all they got was a letter off the club. But aye, tricky one to work around. That bloke could easily do it for a few months payments though because they haven't provided a service from now until the end of the season if he isn't allowed to attend despite paying.

Aye, i'd just hate to see people's credit files ruined by doing something like that.

I'm with you 100% on the state of this club though the treatment of the fans disgusts me more than anything  else.