Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest chopey

I've just rang the box office and there is availability everywhere except the family enclosure balcony

Guest Roger Kint

I've just rang the box office and there is availability everywhere except the family enclosure balcony

Did you speak to Bob?

Mine is still being held for me like.

http://i.imgur.com/6EiiVOm.png

Amazed the bloke to my left has kept it on given he (and no-one else) didn't attend any games post Spurs.

Directly behind the two goals is sparse as anything, about 25% coverage max.

Buy some f***ing players and people might buy a ticket, it's not rocket science

Nah, its all about just staying stuff and expecting people to buy into a crap faulty worhtless product thats goes nowhere.

Buy some f***ing players and people might buy a ticket, it's not rocket science

Nah, its all about just staying stuff and expecting people to buy into a crap faulty worhtless product thats goes nowhere.

That's been their policy up till now but people are no longer buying it. 

Understrength squad, play for a month in the first part of the season to secure survival and then give up, loads of tickets available for every game often cheaper than season ticket holders have paid - there is no reason to buy one.  On that basis it makes more sense to pick and choose games.

If they play well, people will buy a ticket but fans need to be convinced.  The club have cried wolf once too often and no-one buys their promises any more.

Guest Roger Kint

Sadly lots still buy their lies, its reassuring that more and more are waking up though. Anyone blindly renewing really is stupid tbh

Sadly lots still buy their lies, its reassuring that more and more are waking up though. Anyone blindly renewing really is stupid tbh

One good season again and a lot of those people will be back again. That's the sad thing.

Directly behind the two goals is sparse as anything, about 25% coverage max.

Must be fairly depressing sitting directly behind the goals. All you get there are close-ups of the opposition rattling yet another one into the net. :lol:

One good season again and a lot of those people will be back again. That's the sad thing.

Probably don't even need a good season. If we signed a player, or won against Southampton, people will immediately forget everything. Simpletons rule the roost unfortunately.

Would love to know the figures. Pretty much the whole of the back blocks of the Gallowgate and Leazes are empty.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/Newcastle-United-Unsold-Season-Tickets-2015-2016-470x120.png

Can't be correct. That added up to 36k seats before the extension. Aren't the stands behind each goall 11k approx?

No, lots just like to go to a game of football at the weekend, is more accurate I would suggest.

Even if those figures are right, the implications for the crowd in general could be fairly serious. Who knows what percentage of game-by-game fans will turn up?

Until Keegan came in as manager I never contemplated a season ticket, was always pay at the gate, it was actually my Mrs who bought me my first ST as she was fed up at how early I had to leave home to make sure I got in :)