Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Paid for mine up front in April. So he's got my money. It's the last money he'll get off me though. 26 years ive had a season ticket, next season is my last until he goes.

You could presumably claim it back seeing as you've paid for something you haven't received any part of yet.

No refunds once you've paid for it if you change your mind. Same as if you book a holiday and then decide you don't fancy it.

Paid for mine up front in April. So he's got my money. It's the last money he'll get off me though. 26 years ive had a season ticket, next season is my last until he goes.

You could presumably claim it back seeing as you've paid for something you haven't received any part of yet.

No refunds once you've paid for it if you change your mind. Same as if you book a holiday and then decide you don't fancy it.

Well that's not always the case, it depends on the T&Cs of the holiday. They charge a fee, how large is dependent on how close to the holiday it is.

Dunno what NUFC policy on this is, but from a brief look some other clubs will give a full refund prior to the first home game of the season.

Dunno what NUFC policy on this is, but from a brief look some other clubs will give a full refund prior to the first home game of the season.

Ashley give a refund  :yao:

Probably get a credit note to spend in Sports Direct.

Well that's not always the case, it depends on the T&Cs of the holiday. They charge a fee, how large is dependent on how close to the holiday it is.

You can't get your money back on a season ticket just because the club you bought your season ticket for hasn't spent enough money on new players and that is a fact.

Well you can at Huddersfield Town, for example.

And you can't at Newcastle. Couldn't care less about Huddersfield tbh. Best you can do is if you pay monthly take a loss on what you've already forked out and cancel the remaining DD payments. If you paid up front and in full Mike has your money and you aren't getting it back.

Something you seem quite aroused about. I'd like to see someone test it.

Not aroused at all. I know people who've tested it and been unable to claim a refund in the past, you obviously don't.

Touché.

Surely a toon fan who owns a solicitors could run some sort of law suit against the club to claim back season ticket money for fans. Argument could surely be that fans bought the season tickets on the back of the statement from the club owner that said all money would be reinvested.

Even if it’s little chance of winning, press coverage would be good if thousands of fans joined it.

Looks like this summer's stadium renovations have consisted of re numbering some seats in the Leasers end but the new tickets won't reflect this however everyone knows their own seat so its fine

My seat numbers have changed. But what are these renovations?

Guest chopey

New numbers on your seat, I've heard they spent almost £20 on a new Harris 12mm brush and a small tin of Johnson's white gloss

Mine has literally just turned up an hour ago in the post and I make nee apologies to the negative clan but I'm 52 and looking forward to this season as much as any. Just as a heads up for those who are giving it up. The people who go don't give a flying f**k about those who don't. Not one jot. Promise me one thing as well. Don't talk about NUFC to anyone. ever. There's nowt worse than having a conversation at work on the Monday and it is hijacked by one of the Ashley Out brigade spouting on about how shite it is and how long they had a ticket and they are not ganin back until xyz etc etc until everyone's tits have literally fell off.

Had one of these pile in after the brilliant  Man U home win last season boring everyone to death. Honestly, f**k right off. I play football with a load of match going mackems and they are more positive than some of wor lot. Shameful.

Mine has literally just turned up an hour ago in the post and I make nee apologies to the negative clan but I'm 52 and looking forward to this season as much as any. Just as a heads up for those who are giving it up. The people who go don't give a flying f**k about those who don't. Not one jot. Promise me one thing as well. Don't talk about NUFC to anyone. ever. There's nowt worse than having a conversation at work on the Monday and it is hijacked by one of the Ashley Out brigade spouting on about how shite it is and how long they had a ticket and they are not ganin back until xyz etc etc until everyone's tits have literally fell off.

Had one of these pile in after the brilliant  Man U home win last season boring everyone to death. Honestly, f**k right off. I play football with a load of match going mackems and they are more positive than some of wor lot. Shameful.

Bishop or Mackem?

Guest reefatoon

Have a great time.

Guest reefatoon

you also play football with a load of match going mackems and they are more positive too? what's the odds.

Jesus Christ in case you haven’t noticed, this isn’t a normal situation, the club has been hi-jacked by a parasite who is abusing it for his own personal (and spiteful) agenda and is relying on us to still go the games to prop up the pretence of us still resembling anything like a ‘football club’. It’s not about negativity, it’s aboit saving the club from destruction!

If you go the match you’re cunt and can’t criticise

If you choose not to go you’re a cunt and can’t criticise.

It’s almost as if some people miss the point/issue at hand entirely and can only come at things from their own myopic viewpoint?

Actually I agree with everything 2Ameobis says WITHOUT playing footy with the sad bastards.  He is bang on.  Just shut the fuck up you whinging arseholes.  Yes we know, Ashley cunt this and Ashley fat bastard that, but just shut the fuck up.  Rafa is playing a "blinder".  It may not end the way we want it to but Rafa has him in a corner.  Ashley either backs him, does not back him or do fuck all.  But you know what?  I'm into my 30th season as a ticket holder and I also want us to go out and bray the opposition with what we have.  Just get on with it.

By the way, I think Ashley is a cunt!