Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Actually I agree with everything 2Ameobis says WITHOUT playing footy with the sad b******s.  He is bang on.  Just shut the f*** up you whinging arseholes.  Yes we know, Ashley c*** this and Ashley fat b****** that, but just shut the f*** up.  Rafa is playing a "blinder".  It may not end the way we want it to but Rafa has him in a corner.  Ashley either backs him, does not back him or do f*** all.  But you know what?  I'm into my 30th season as a ticket holder and I also want us to go out and bray the opposition with what we have.  Just get on with it.

By the way, I think Ashley is a c***!

:lol:

Actually I agree with everything 2Ameobis says WITHOUT playing footy with the sad b******s.  He is bang on.  Just shut the f*** up you whinging arseholes.  Yes we know, Ashley c*** this and Ashley fat b****** that, but just shut the f*** up.  Rafa is playing a "blinder".  It may not end the way we want it to but Rafa has him in a corner.  Ashley either backs him, does not back him or do f*** all.  But you know what?  I'm into my 30th season as a ticket holder and I also want us to go out and bray the opposition with what we have.  Just get on with it.

By the way, I think Ashley is a c***!

:lol:

Wondered when that would come up.

Mine has literally just turned up an hour ago in the post and I make nee apologies to the negative clan but I'm 52 and looking forward to this season as much as any. Just as a heads up for those who are giving it up. The people who go don't give a flying f**k about those who don't. Not one jot. Promise me one thing as well. Don't talk about NUFC to anyone. ever. There's nowt worse than having a conversation at work on the Monday and it is hijacked by one of the Ashley Out brigade spouting on about how shite it is and how long they had a ticket and they are not ganin back until xyz etc etc until everyone's tits have literally fell off.

Had one of these pile in after the brilliant  Man U home win last season boring everyone to death. Honestly, f**k right off. I play football with a load of match going mackems and they are more positive than some of wor lot. Shameful.

Jesus Christ in case you haven’t noticed, this isn’t a normal situation, the club has been hi-jacked by a parasite who is abusing it for his own personal (and spiteful) agenda and is relying on us to still go the games to prop up the pretence of us still resembling anything like a ‘football club’. It’s not about negativity, it’s aboit saving the club from destruction!

Saving the club from destruction? Are you kidding me? Nee wonder the mackems I know laugh their cock off. What an absolute load of shite. My father in law is 76 and said to me if he didn't go because he wasn't keen on the owner or the transfer policy or the colour of the strip or that we sold Macdonald / Beardley / Gascoiogne (delete as applicable) then he would have went to about 3 seasons in 60 years.  What would you say to him? Or my 18 year old who has know nothing other than Ashley? Sorry Son, you can't go? Bollocks.

Actually I agree with everything 2Ameobis says WITHOUT playing footy with the sad bastards.  He is bang on.  Just shut the fuck up you whinging arseholes.  Yes we know, Ashley cunt this and Ashley fat bastard that, but just shut the fuck up.  Rafa is playing a "blinder".  It may not end the way we want it to but Rafa has him in a corner.  Ashley either backs him, does not back him or do fuck all.  But you know what?  I'm into my 30th season as a ticket holder and I also want us to go out and bray the opposition with what we have.  Just get on with it.

By the way, I think Ashley is a cunt!

Na people won’t shut the fuck up becusse was here not going to accept the club being destroyed. Sorry but you get what you pay for, your paying for sports direct F.C. so that’s what your going to get. You do realise he’d be in the shit if there were 30K empty seats flr 5 home games in a row? The PL would actually have a big interest to step in and ask what fuck is going on, the last thing they want for their ‘brand’ is an empty stadium, let alone the one that usually has ‘50K screaming Geordies’.

Mine has literally just turned up an hour ago in the post and I make nee apologies to the negative clan but I'm 52 and looking forward to this season as much as any. Just as a heads up for those who are giving it up. The people who go don't give a flying f**k about those who don't. Not one jot. Promise me one thing as well. Don't talk about NUFC to anyone. ever. There's nowt worse than having a conversation at work on the Monday and it is hijacked by one of the Ashley Out brigade spouting on about how shite it is and how long they had a ticket and they are not ganin back until xyz etc etc until everyone's tits have literally fell off.

Had one of these pile in after the brilliant  Man U home win last season boring everyone to death. Honestly, f**k right off. I play football with a load of match going mackems and they are more positive than some of wor lot. Shameful.

Jesus Christ in case you haven’t noticed, this isn’t a normal situation, the club has been hi-jacked by a parasite who is abusing it for his own personal (and spiteful) agenda and is relying on us to still go the games to prop up the pretence of us still resembling anything like a ‘football club’. It’s not about negativity, it’s aboit saving the club from destruction!

Saving the club from destruction? Are you kidding me? Nee wonder the mackems I know laugh their cock off. What an absolute load of shite. My father in law is 76 and said to me if he didn't go because he wasn't keen on the owner or the transfer policy or the colour of the strip or that we sold Macdonald / Beardley / Gascoiogne (delete as applicable) then he would have went to about 3 seasons in 60 years.  What would you say to him? Or my 18 year old who has know nothing other than Ashley? Sorry Son, you can't go? Bollocks.

Senior people and kids I understand.

But yes, he is destroying the club and if you don’t think that then you haven’t been paying attention. This isn’t a normal situation. This isn’t a ‘poor’ owner. This is systematic abuse of the club. We either accept it or we don’t.

For one, and because you keep mentioning them for some reason. They can get fucked. They've watched their club go from laughing stock moment to the next without so much as an excuse me and some of them spent more vocal effort defending the likes of Adam Johnson. Taking our cues on expectations on that basis is a non starter.

Meanwhile Ashley's laughing his cock off at you. Money for nothing. He does what the fuck he likes, even when it deliberately makes the team worse, and you keep piling cash in his pocket for it.

Guest reefatoon

Superfan not really in peace here. Fuck the lot of you moaning bastards wanting change at the club. I support the team not the regime, always have done and always will. Mike will always get my money with this black and white blood running through my veins. Much prefer talking football with the mackems down the road, think they are full of knowledge about the game and put you lot of twats to shame. FTM, oops I mean Come on toons.

Superfan not really in peace here. Fuck the lot of you moaning bastards wanting change at the club. I support the team not the regime, always have done and always will. Mike will always get my money with this black and white blood running through my veins. Much prefer talking football with the mackems down the road, think they are full of knowledge about the game and put you lot of twats to shame. FTM, oops I mean Come on toons.

What an absolute cock end you sound like and what a ridiculous comment. Superfan? Is that a new one the Ashley Out lot have coined for people who still go? Seriously, are you 10? You can do better than that. So

I know a few mackems. So what? I'm from Wallsend and there is one in my street who moved here to work on the yards.

Wanting to change the club? He's been here 11 years man and not going anywhere soon. You should get yourself over to The Mag. You'll be well at home there.

Guest Howaythetoon

What an absolute cock end you sound like and what a ridiculous comment. Superfan? Is that a new one the Ashley Out lot have coined for people who still go? Seriously, are you 10? You can do better than that. So

I know a few mackems. So what? I'm from Wallsend and there is one in my street who moved here to work on the yards.

Wanting to change the club? He's been here 11 years man and not going anywhere soon. You should get yourself over to The Mag. You'll be well at home there.

Fuck off Mag cunt!

If we keep giving him money things can only get better.  Top plan.

Guest The Little Waster

The daft twat being pro Ashley ( above ) is a troll who has migrated from The Mag please do not feed him

He needs to go to matches so he can call all fans that boo cunts. He prefers to be patient.

A 52 year old obsessed with calling fellow fans cunts. What a prick.

The daft twat being pro Ashley ( above ) is a troll who has migrated from The Mag please do not feed him

Oh, that didn't take long did it. 'If you're not with us you're against us' Fucking hell. Life that simple for you is it?

He needs to go to matches so he can call all fans that boo cunts. He prefers to be patient.

At least you've got something right.. People who boo are cunts. Bell end.

hmm, why's that then?

At least you've got something right.. People who boo are cunts. Bell end.

Nice that you signed off your post there.

Guest reefatoon

Superfan not really in peace here. f*** the lot of you moaning b******s wanting change at the club. I support the team not the regime, always have done and always will. Mike will always get my money with this black and white blood running through my veins. Much prefer talking football with the mackems down the road, think they are full of knowledge about the game and put you lot of t***s to shame. FTM, oops I mean Come on toons.

I was being serious man. Been waiting for a go getter like you to come on and tell all these fuckers how it is. Me, you, your fatha, your son and Rod can take over the world and show these soft cocks what true support is.

JWZi7Go.gif

Superfan not really in peace here. f*** the lot of you moaning b******s wanting change at the club. I support the team not the regime, always have done and always will. Mike will always get my money with this black and white blood running through my veins. Much prefer talking football with the mackems down the road, think they are full of knowledge about the game and put you lot of t***s to shame. FTM, oops I mean Come on toons.

I was being serious man. Been waiting for a go getter like you to come on and tell all these fuckers how it is. Me, you, your fatha, your son and Rod can take over the world and show these soft cocks what true support is.

Sorry, mate, your side just sits over there and accepts your lot.  Don't forget your wallet.