Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Half taking the piss tbh.

I do actually fancy getting two seats but I'm not gonna for obvious reasons. For the first time in twenty years I have most Saturdays free and I can afford to go, what an absolute shitter it is our club is being ran into the  ground.

I did email the box office. Apparently the sports bar isn't available on the website because supply is so limited.

just offer the manager of any bar 150 quid to save you a seat in front of the telly for every toon game

you're welcome

As it stands currently I'd struggle to things less appealing to do than pay and go watch Newcastle United games.

used to be the one thing i tried to do living away for so long, it's now literally the last thing i'd bother with

Even if you have spare time, makes little to no sense to bother with a season ticket. You'd end up better off buying on a match by match basis.

This. It's cheaper to pay match by match anyway and then in January when they all down tools again you can simply stop bothering as well.

Olympic Stadium is just down the road from me and apparently when West Ham move in there are season tickets going for as little as £289.

At that price I might be tempted, just to pop down there when I fancied watching some live football.

Olympic Stadium is just down the road from me and apparently when West Ham move in there are season tickets going for as little as £289.

At that price I might be tempted, just to pop down there when I fancied watching some live football.

Think West Ham is a step too far mate. You could try Orient :D

Half taking the p*ss tbh.

I do actually fancy getting two seats but I'm not gonna for obvious reasons. For the first time in twenty years I have most Saturdays free and I can afford to go, what an absolute shitter it is our club is being ran into the  ground.

I did email the box office. Apparently the sports bar isn't available on the website because supply is so limited.

I'd avoid the sports bar tbh had half a season there,the atmosphere is just grim as fuck and the away fans are above u singing their hearts out!

I am use to going away tho,don't go at all anymore for obvious reasons

I've already been discussing getting one with a couple of mates :lol:

Probably won't go through with it mind, no matter how grim NUFC is I can't pretend I'm a West Ham fan.

What's amusing is that the fuckwits at the club believed some ramblings from Ashley in front of the camera could reverse 8 years of mistrust and cockups and fans would flock to renew season tickets.

You can almost imagine them thinking "Christ it looks like we might actually have to buy some players now"

I've already been discussing getting one with a couple of mates :lol:

Probably won't go through with it mind, no matter how grim NUFC is I can't pretend I'm a West Ham fan.

Likewise. Pal is a West Ham fan and it's about a ten minute tube ride from where I live.

Think West Ham is a step too far mate. You could try Orient :D

I've looked into that, it's fucking dear. :lol: Was at least 25 quid a ticket IIRC.

I was talking to a colleague yesterday who is a Spurs supporters and going on about how many clubs are overtaking us now and West Ham was one of the clubs I mentioned.  He was adamant that they wouldn't fill the stadium and didn't think they had or would improve much anyway.  I said I thought they would fill the stadium (eventually) because they would become a tourist attraction - Premier League football at affordable prices (for London) at the Olympic Stadium.  However, I didn't count on fans of other clubs buying ticketsfor them!

I was reading West Ham only had to pay £15m for the Olympic Stadium, not bad for a stadium that cost £526 millio to build.

A bit of an unfair advantage, especially for other London clubs.

Very.

I was reading West Ham only had to pay £15m for the Olympic Stadium, not bad for a stadium that cost £526 millio to build.

Very.

and if it's true that they get to sell boleyn (london real estate :lol:) and get to keep the entire proceeds the whole thing is surely one massive fucking fit up :lol:

Half taking the p*ss tbh.

I'd avoid the sports bar tbh had half a season there,the atmosphere is just grim as fuck and the away fans are above u singing their hearts out!

I am use to going away tho,don't go at all anymore for obvious reasons

I think I'm just gonna avoid football altogether.

Very.

and if it's true that they get to sell boleyn (london real estate :lol:) and get to keep the entire proceeds the whole thing is surely one massive f***ing fit up :lol:

I don't think that is true actually.

Very.

and if it's true that they get to sell boleyn (london real estate :lol:) and get to keep the entire proceeds the whole thing is surely one massive f***ing fit up :lol:

care to prove that?  i read it somewhere and it blew my mind...was an article or opinion about how west ham are going to be catapulted into the top echelons of financial competition

Very.

care to prove that?  i read it somewhere and it blew my mind...was an article or opinion about how west ham are going to be catapulted into the top echelons of financial competition

Just remember a discussion about it on Talk Sport so it must be true.