Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Linesman getting his nob wet in the City lockerroom as we speak.

Linesman done f*** all wrong.

He changed his opinion, he raised the flag after Hart raised his hand or did I miss something?

Pardew saying that as if the ref's made the call over the linesman

Well the linesman didn't flag, after initial dejection the Man City players made a half-hearted appeal, ref goes and speaks to the linesman and then the linesman suddenly goes "Oh, uh, OK" and flags.

The linesmans flag stayed down and the ref awarded a goal. They only changed their minds after the city players complained, that's absolutely disgraceful and pretty much unheard of.

He didnt, he walked straight to the nearest City player(Kompany?) the decided to change the linos decision

I could have sworn it was awarded but i wont argue with you.

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20100328/00/907645602-soccer-barclays-premier-league-wolverhampton-wanderers-v-everton-molineux.jpg

I can't believe this guy is a f***ing douche.

:lol: Way too much non-college-frat-guy.

Guest Roger Kint

The goal against is a travesty defending wise. Mbiwa is way to narrow, and Willo lets the ball just slide past him without sticking out his foot.

Goufranns the one who switched off to cause it. Looked like an unfortunate deflection from Taylor too although not seen it back to see if it made a difference

Linesman getting his nob wet in the City lockerroom as we speak.

Linesman done f*** all wrong.

He changed his opinion, he raised the flag after Hart raised his hand or did I miss something?

He raised his flag on instruction of the referee.

Guest Roger Kint

The linesmans flag stayed down and the ref awarded a goal. They only changed their minds after the city players complained, that's absolutely disgraceful and pretty much unheard of.

He didnt, he walked straight to the nearest City player(Kompany?) the decided to change the linos decision

I could have sworn it was awarded but i wont argue with you.

I thought so too but Sky showed the refs actions and he stands, thinks about giving it then walks to the City players