Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Linesman getting his nob wet in the City lockerroom as we speak.

Linesman done f*** all wrong.

He changed his opinion, he raised the flag after Hart raised his hand or did I miss something?

He raised his flag on instruction of the referee.

Oh absolutely, but I heard them saying he raised his flag before the ref consulted with him as well. Might be wrong, in anycase it's a horrible fucking decision and someone deserves a firing.

The ref needs punching. If this game gets out of hand, and we're down say 3-0,someone needs to step up and punch his lights out.

Bring Gosling on in the 90th minute with instructions to land a right hook to the ref's jaw.

Linesman getting his nob wet in the City lockerroom as we speak.

Linesman done f*** all wrong.

He changed his opinion, he raised the flag after Hart raised his hand or did I miss something?

He raised his flag on instruction of the referee.

Oh absolutely, but I heard them saying he raised his flag before the ref consulted with him as well. Might be wrong, in anycase it's a horrible fucking decision and someone deserves a firing.

Regardless of the finer points, the linesman's getting his nob wet in the City lockerroom.

The ref needs punching. If this game gets out of hand, and we're down say 3-0,someone needs to step up and punch his lights out.

Bring Gosling on in the 90th minute with instructions to land a right hook to the ref's jaw.

love to see that

pleasantly surprised at Tiote's reaction since the incident.  Thought he would be assassinating anyone in a blue shirt after it.

He seems to have curbed his anger since getting the armband recently

:lol: Literally nothing to lose

:lol: Literally nothing to lose

It's a no-brainer.

Fucking ref's made a shocking error and the worst thing is that despite ourselves we were really in that first half. This is going to go one of two ways and I think we'll know within 5 minutes of the start of the second half. If we come out fired up and get something quickly then it's game on, but if we don't then I think we'll crumble and City will take advantage and all kinds of bad shit could happen.