West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Sat 18th Jan @ 3.00pm

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if we lost against this lot. :lol:

I hope we do. If we lose he might play Ben Arfa next game. Results don't really matter for the rest of the season and I want excitement which only Ben Arfa can bring

you for real wanting your team to lose to get a player in the team  :jesuswept:

Look at my next post after that mate

i did but there was no sign of a joke in your original post just backtracked after the stick you received after it  :snod:

The team isn't bad to be faifr, but I would like to see more of Hatem's dribble generating skills.

If our only objective is to stay in the prem, then at least give us a modicum of enjoyment, through the skills of our french wizard, to soften the apathy of our now battered down expectations...

I hope we do. If we lose he might play Ben Arfa next game. Results don't really matter for the rest of the season and I want excitement which only Ben Arfa can bring

i did but there was no sign of a joke in your original post just backtracked after the stick you received after it  :snod:

It was obviously a joke,I thought people would understand that. I an very pissed off about the continued poor treatment of HBA though

It was obviously a joke,I thought people would understand that. I an very pissed off about the continued poor treatment of HBA though

i am too and sadly will be gone in the summer imho

3-0 win for us. Expecting us to pass the ball around alot in between defense and midfield, then show zero patience when we move the ball forward as we play to Pardew's philosophy of lumping it forward aimlessly. Difference between both teams will be superior finishing plus a jammy goal from us giving us the lead (and relaxing the players).