West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Sat 18th Jan @ 3.00pm

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clubs have been doing warm weather training for decades - or failing that just going on holiday.

It's no big deal.

Exactly man. I remember after a defeat at Charlton in the 00-01 season, even Sir Bobby getting a bit of stick for taking the squad to Portugal (I think?) when there was an FA Cup weekend and him having to defend it.

I doubt there will ever be another statement of any type from the club that will not be met with the same old predictable, cynical moaning which has become the trademark of so many supporters and the usual mouthpieces nowadays. We are becoming the biggest whingers in football.

Get the fuckers running up and down the beach at Tynemouth in the cold easterly wind like they did in the old days. That'll teach them not to get beaten again.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Wonder what are the odds for a 0-0 draw? Great value in this one.

would be third 0-0 in a row, wouldn't it?

yep

Clubs have been doing warm weather training for decades - or failing that just going on holiday.

It's no big deal.

Yet being asked to go away somewhere for a few days to play in the Europa League is used as an excuse for poor league form.

They are exactly the same.

It's no big deal.

Yet being asked to go away somewhere for a few days to play in the Europa League is used as an excuse for poor league form.

They are exactly the same.

They're not man. :lol:

Going away on a Wednesday, playing Thursday, getting home late Thursday/early Friday, playing Sunday.

Going away late Saturday/early Sunday, warm weather training, coming back midweek, playing 5-6 days later.

I doubt there will ever be another statement of any type from the club that will not be met with the same old predictable, cynical moaning which has become the trademark of so many supporters and the usual mouthpieces nowadays. We are becoming the biggest whingers in football.

Get the f***ers running up and down the beach at Tynemouth in the cold easterly wind like they did in the old days. That'll teach them not to get beaten again.

We're really not but carry on with the bullshit.

Get the f***ers running up and down the beach at Tynemouth in the cold easterly wind like they did in the old days. That'll teach them not to get beaten again.

We're really not but carry on with the bullshit.

true, we really aren't. It's just this place.

It's no big deal.

Exactly man. I remember after a defeat at Charlton in the 00-01 season, even Sir Bobby getting a bit of stick for taking the squad to Portugal (I think?) when there was an FA Cup weekend and him having to defend it.

Get the fuckers running up and down the beach at Tynemouth in the cold easterly wind like they did in the old days. That'll teach them not to get beaten again.

:anguish:

Gotta love that old man mentality. Shout at them and make them unhappy, that'll motivate them to succeed. This type of management is dead, and for good reason.

Does this match thread win the prize for least interest ever? We've all been reduced to complete apathy by our losing run and complete lack of intent in the transfer window... oh well..

Here's my pick for the day:

---------------------Krul--------------------------

Santon-------Taylor------Willo-------------MYM

------Anita-----------------Tiote--------

Ben Arfa------------Cabaye-------------Sissoko

----------------------------Remy----------------

Guest bimpy474

We were shit before he took over tbf.

Then we should congratulate him for making us even shitter, it was some feat of engineering that.