West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Sat 18th Jan @ 3.00pm

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This the same Traore that was kept under wraps by perch and MYM?

Yup. Like Mole said, he doesn't dominate the aerial ball despite his height. Not impressed by the few times I've seen him.

Think it will be a tough ask for Carroll to get back to anywhere near his best after such a long injury either.

For the majority of the game we dealt with dzeko and negredo

,,,apart from twice - and look what happened then....

No way would Negredo have scored that goal had we not thrown caution to the wind in a desperate last try for an equaliser.

For the majority of the game we dealt with dzeko and negredo

,,,apart from twice - and look what happened then....

No way would Negredo have scored that goal had we not thrown caution to the wind in a desperate last try for an equaliser.

That's football...the scoreline says we lost 0-2 and Dzeko and Negredo were the scorers...end of story.

How did he get a WP anyway, considering his lack of international games? It's a big question mark if he falls under the 'exceptional talent' rule and it's not even a permanent signing.

Guest bimpy474

Not got a good feeling, Pardew's record against Fat Head isn't good while Pardew has been our manager. I think it's zero wins.

Not got a good feeling, Pardew's record against Fat Head isn't good while Pardew has been our manager. I think it's zero wins.

Can't remember the last time we beat Fat Head. Think it's Newcastle's record in general being shit against him let alone just Pardew.