West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Sat 18th Jan @ 3.00pm

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not got a good feeling, Pardew's record against Fat Head isn't good while Pardew has been our manager. I think it's zero wins.

Can't remember the last time we beat Fat Head. Think it's Newcastle's record in general being shit against him let alone just Pardew.

It's going back a bit but when Fat Sam first came up to the top division with Bolton, Keegan's Newcastle pulverised them 4-0, can't remember if it was home or away. His shitty long ball tactics were put to the sword by Keegan's swashbuckling football. They barely got a kick.

Guest neesy111

Not got a good feeling, Pardew's record against Fat Head isn't good while Pardew has been our manager. I think it's zero wins.

Can't remember the last time we beat Fat Head. Think it's Newcastle's record in general being shit against him let alone just Pardew.

It's going back a bit but when Fat Sam first came up to the top division with Bolton, Keegan's Newcastle pulverised them 4-0, can't remember if it was home or away. His shitty long ball tactics were put to the sword by Keegan's swashbuckling football. They barely got a kick.

:serious:

Guest Roger Kint

HBA in the middle  :huff:

Free role just let him play

Yes! Yes!

Or we can just let him do what he's best at, while also having a place for Anita in the team.

:thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

MYM as RB? I don't know who he will be up against but his positioning is poor at times even worse than Santon. His natural movement seems to be drifting inside hence he can be caught on the wrong side of players . Rather Santon as RB and Haidara on the left

MYM as RB? I don't know who he will be up against but his positioning is poor at times even worse than Santon. His natural movement seems to be drifting inside hence he can be caught on the wrong side of players . Rather Santon as RB and Haidara on the left

Tend to agree. I love Mapou more than most but he's clearly a CB. Since we have two fullbacks available, I would prefer them.

Guest hatem garrincha

Think the team will be:

Krul

MYM

Taylor

Williamson

Santon

Tiote

Anita

Sissoko

Cabaye

Gouffran

Remy

Think Ben Arfa will play.

Same defence, same midfield, wide players have got to be changed. They're giving us fuck all and have done for a long time.

Probably Pardew's trademark positional 'eccentricity' though? Wide midfielders who are actually defenders. From Jonas to Sissoko, he loves it.

Same defence, same midfield, wide players have got to be changed. They're giving us fuck all and have done for a long time.

By long time do you really mean 3 league games including 2 against the top 2 where in reality they weren't that bad?

I think we will put West Hams bait up on Saturday so long as we don't fall into the same negative tactics that Bison heed will use. 

How often have Sissoko and Gouffran created anything from out there? Neither are wingers, neither create. Give over.

Ignore the question, go on the offensive by bringing in a non-raised point, classic.

Gouffran created Remy's 1 on 1 against City, our best chance.

Depends on how Pardew goes after this one, could go either way but the recent slump we're in could have set the rot in again. We could kick on from a valiant display from the Manc game also. I've edged my bets and gone for the score draw.

Guest bimpy474

I can imagine Pardew will be spending a mental amount of time on what to do about Carroll and the lanky lamppost they've just loaned.

We're better than them, why cant we just pass the cunts to death and score a few goals while we're at it.

I can imagine Pardew will be spending a mental amount of time on what to do about Carroll and the lanky lamppost they've just loaned.

We're better than them, why cant we just pass the cunts to death and score a few goals while we're at it.

Especially when you consider that they are a long ball team so they will be giving up possession by default.

Guest bimpy474

Especially when you consider that they are a long ball team so they will be giving up possession by default.

That is exactly what I was getting at, we will have lots of possession if we don't play blooter ball ourselves.