The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

:lol: Because he hasn't played in the PL? He's played for pretty much all the top clubs he could have FFS

2 years in Spain granted, but most of the rest in that horrible Italian bollocks and now France. Just a shame such a great player has been wasted like that.

Jesus Christ. Ron Brittania is seriously the most fitting name I've ever seen anyone be called. Get a grip.

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

:lol: Because he hasn't played in the PL? He's played for pretty much all the top clubs he could have FFS

2 years in Spain granted, but most of the rest in that horrible Italian bollocks and now France. Just a shame such a great player has been wasted like that.

Jesus Christ. Ron Brittania is seriously the most fitting name I've ever seen anyone be called. Get a grip.

He's not wrong tbh.

Where could Ibra have gone to make his career better? The PL, it's not the be all and end all man, he's played for Ajax/Milan/Juve/Barca he's literally don't the opposite of waste his career

:thup:

Saying Ibra has wasted his career playing for 5 historically enormous clubs in 3 nice cities (Turin being the only meh city).

Aside from 2 years at Barca he's played for the biggest clubs in leagues outside the big 3 that average less in attendances than the Championship. He's a better player than that.

Just one year actually.

He's one player that I agree should have achieved more given his ability (which is saying something given his trophy cabinet). I rate him immensely but his eyes haven't always been on the prize and I feel he could have been mentioned in the same breadth as Messi or Ronaldo, he has that much ability. Sadly, he's been coasting since he left Barça, being a king in a frog pond. But can't fault his career up to that point.

That's such pro Barcelona drivel

I'm a Barça fan :aww:

But dunno how that's pro-Barcelona drivel. I just said that after stuff broke down over here he seemed to give up and chose destinations with little ambition.

He's not wrong tbh.

Where could Ibra have gone to make his career better? The PL, it's not the be all and end all man, he's played for Ajax/Milan/Juve/Barca he's literally don't the opposite of waste his career

Saying Ibra has wasted his career playing for 5 historically enormous clubs in 3 nice cities (Turin being the only meh city).

Aside from 2 years at Barca he's played for the biggest clubs in leagues outside the big 3 that average less in attendances than the Championship. He's a better player than that.

Just one year actually.

He's one player that I agree should have achieved more given his ability (which is saying something given his trophy cabinet). I rate him immensely but his eyes haven't always been on the prize and I feel he could have been mentioned in the same breadth as Messi or Ronaldo, he has that much ability. Sadly, he's been coasting since he left Barça, being a king in a frog pond. But can't fault his career up to that point.

But dunno how that's pro-Barcelona drivel. I just said that after stuff broke down over here he seemed to give up and chose destinations with little ambition.

Little ambition? Really? Won the league every year except one since he left no? Been close to going to the semi's in the CL multiple of times as well. Close to beating you guys. I'm no Zlatan lover, but that's harsh on him.

The only good thing he's won is La Liga. And he only scored 16 goals, and was immediately shipped out for being a c***. I reckon if I put my mind to it and went to the gym once in a while, I could probably win Swedish Athlete of the Year too.

Anyway, as fun as this has been, he's not s***, he's class, but it's certainly noteworthy that he's not exactly pulled up any trees in the PL or La Liga.

Only 16 goals, the s*** c***

I could score 16 goals in La Liga playing up top for Barca tbf. And then I'd definitely win Swedish Athlete of the Year. Unless Ibra goes to a proper team in the meantime.

You're so jelly of that Swedish athlete of the year title.

:lol: I want to know who else wins it. It's gotta be just him and Lundqvist trading the statue.

God damn yanks. Made me feel sympathetic towards the Swedes.

The only good thing he's won is La Liga. And he only scored 16 goals, and was immediately shipped out for being a c***. I reckon if I put my mind to it and went to the gym once in a while, I could probably win Swedish Athlete of the Year too.

Anyway, as fun as this has been, he's not s***, he's class, but it's certainly noteworthy that he's not exactly pulled up any trees in the PL or La Liga.

I could score 16 goals in La Liga playing up top for Barca tbf. And then I'd definitely win Swedish Athlete of the Year. Unless Ibra goes to a proper team in the meantime.

:lol: I want to know who else wins it. It's gotta be just him and Lundqvist trading the statue.

http://i.imgur.com/0TiTrh2.jpg

He's not wrong tbh.

Just one year actually.

Little ambition? Really? Won the league every year except one since he left no? Been close to going to the semi's in the CL multiple of times as well. Close to beating you guys. I'm no Zlatan lover, but that's harsh on him.

King in frog ponds.

And I love him as a player, I really do. That's why I wish he'd achieved more.

I have criticised Xavi in the past but that was a tremendous pass. I wish he'd do it more often

What have you criticised Xavi for, being too sumptuous a footballer?

For playing too many short passes and not taking enough risks with his passing

He's not wrong tbh.

Just one year actually.

What I mean is you basically call the French and Italian leagues as coasting and no ambitions. Whereas La Liga is 100% geared towards the success of the 2 big teams at the expense of everyone else. I mean TV revenues etc.

http://i.imgur.com/0TiTrh2.jpg

The season hasn't even started yet and I've seen that pic like 15 times already this year. :lol: